28th September 2011, 04:00 PM
ultratechpcb

What is the scope of Physiotherapist in India? What is the total cost of education for doing bachelors as well as masters degree in Physiotherapy?

What is the scope for a Pysciotherapist in India ? what is the total cost

of education for doing Bachelors ,as well as a Masters degree in

Psysiotherapy in India. Also what is the criteria for getting admission in this

course.

Related Questions:
  1. How to work as a Physiotherapist in Indian Army after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy
  2. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  3. Eligibility criteria and exams for Physiotherapist in Armed Forces after Bachelors in Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  5. In which universities can I pursue masters in India after Bachelors in Psysiotherapy?
  6. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  7. Entrance exam for admission in MPT for BPT intern? Fees and seat details?
  8. How to get physiotherapist jobs in India?
  9. Affiliations required to be a Physiotherapist? Is RCI affiliation compulsory to be a Physiotherapist?
  10. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  11. Are there enough job opportunities in Physiotherapy?
  12. Best universities to pursue Masters in Physiotherapy in India? Which field is the best to do MPT?
  13. Physiotherapy guide for higher education
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in clinical psychology in USA fater completion of bachelors degree in dentistry from India? -- [New]
  15. List of Diploma courses available to study for Physiotherapist?
  16. Do I have any job opportunities for working as a Physiotherapist in Foreign Country after passing BSc Physiotherapy?
  17. phd in physiotherapy
  18. List colleges in Australia for studying Masters degree in Physiotherapy?
18th June 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Physiotherapist in India? What is the total cost of education for doing bachelors as well as masters degree in Physiotherapy?

where should i study to get a job as physiotherapist in indian army...? pls reply to my mail. [email protected]
5th May 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Physiotherapist in India? What is the total cost of education for doing bachelors as well as masters degree in Physiotherapy?

What is the scope for a Pysciotherapist in India ? what is the total cost

of education for doing Bachelors ,as well as a Masters degree in

Psysiotherapy in India. Also what is the criteria for getting admission in this

course.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-scope-physiotherapist-india-what-total-cost-education-doing-bachelors-well-masters-degree-physiotherapy-392210.html#ixzz2SOxifY9Y
12th July 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Does physiotherapy have any scope? If yes,then it has scope in India or foreign countries?
11th May 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I HAVE GOT 60% MARKS IN 12th science with B GROUP (BIOLOGY) AY 2015-16 IN GUJARAT BOARD IN ENGLISH MEDIUM. WHAT SHOULD I SELECT NOW. WHAT IS BEST FOR ME. IS IT RECOMMENDED MBBS OUTSIDE INDIA,PHYSIOTHERAPY COURSE IN GUJARAT OR B.SC.OR ANY OTHER COURSE ? PLEASE REPLY. THANKS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?