4th July 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

How to do part time job after passing 12th with 78.6% marks

I passed 12th last year and i got 78.6 % marks. Know I am a student of occupational Therapy in university of Delhi and I wants for a part time job to make my education continious

13th June 2016, 10:53 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to do part time job after passing 12th with 78.6% marks

There are many part time jobs that you can look for doing after passing intermediate.
First of all i would like to mention and differentiate between two modes of part time jobs, Online and Offline mode of part time job.

Offline jobs are part time jobs and are generally known to everyone, you can do the offline part time by taking a job as a waiter in some reputed hotel or chain like business such as KFC,CCD, Tea junction etc. They all are chain business and specially need energetic students who can speak well in English and are hard working smart, quick to understand to get their job done. They have high pay-offs , you can work in shift with them generally they have all three shifts day ,night ,evening and accordingly to your comfort.A handsome salary is paid in such part time jobs.

Online jobs are also few like captcha entry jobs, bank filling data entry job, writing articles for websites, even you can earn some extra money by writing short posts in forums like EALP forums. The best would be to write for EALP forums , a good not so bad source of income, generally if you can manage one hour daily, you can earn good amount of money. It is a knowledge sharing platform , along with income a good amount of knowledge is shared and is handsome way to earn quick money.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?