12th June 2016, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to enter into IT field after completion of 12th commerce with Maths?

What should I do to enter into IT field after completion of 12th commerce with Maths? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Hope that I will get the answer here

13th June 2016, 01:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to enter into IT field after completion of 12th commerce with Maths?

If you are interested to build your career in IT field, you should have pursued your 12th standard in Science stream with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects from a Government recognied board.

Being a 12th standard Commerce stream student, you are not eligible to pursue your higher studies in IT field. The only way that you have is to pursue your 11th and 12th standard in Non-Medical Science stream in order to pursue your higher studies in IT field.

After completion of your 12th standard in Science stream, you can pursue your higher studies in B.Tech (IT) or B.Sc. (IT) course based on your interest. If you are interested to do B.Tech (IT) course then, to get admission in this course, you must have to appear and qualify the National or State level engineering entrance examinations.

If you are interested to pursue B.Sc. (IT) course, you can get admission in this course on basis of your 12th standard board examination marks but, some top reputed colleges also conducts their own entrance examination for offering admission to merit candidates in B.Sc. IT course.
13th June 2016, 03:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to enter into IT field after completion of 12th commerce with Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do to enter into IT field after completion of 12th commerce with Maths? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Hope that I will get the answer here
After completion of 12th with Commerce subject, you can join in diploma in IT. Then you can enter to the IT field.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible to get admission in diploma course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
13th June 2016, 10:53 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: What should I do to enter into IT field after completion of 12th commerce with Maths?

As you are from Commerce back ground you are not eligible to appear for the Engineering course as only the Mathematics and Physics related branch candidates are eligible to appear for the Engineering course,you can try with other graduate degree to enter into software field such as B.Sc Computers,B.Com computers,etc.

In order to enter in to the IT field first you need to complete your Bachelors degree in Computers first and then you should have strong basic skills in programming concepts and languages such as
  • C
  • C++
  • Java
  • Oracle
  • DBA
  • Dot Net,ec

After your graduate degree apply for the software companies or go for any campus drives which are related to the IT sector there are many companies now a days which are recruiting the candidates in to the software field.some of the top companies which recruit candidates in to the software field are
  • Tech Mahindra
  • Oracle
  • Microsoft
  • Infosys
  • HCL Technologies
  • Dell
  • Google,etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?