25th April 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D program in law in MG university?

Sir,

I would like to know about the Ph.D Program in Law by the MG University.

Regards

Vidya Suresh

8th June 2012, 07:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D program in law in MG university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I would like to know about the Ph.D Program in Law by the MG University.

Regards

Vidya Suresh
The Mahatma Gandhi University offers Phd in various subjects including Law. In order to be eligible, candidate must have completed the Post-Graduate Degree from any of the recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks. Candidates belonging to Sc/St gets exemption of 5% marks in the qualifying exam. Admission is based on written Aptitude test and Interview. These Interviews and Aptitude tests will be conducted by the Departments of law of the Mahatma Gandhi University [School of Indian Legal Thought - Law].

Candidates with certain qualification [M.phil ] or experience or Entrance tests [NET / SLET / GATE / GPAT] qualified candidates etc gets exemption from the written aptitude tests.

For detail information refer to the following Link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?