15th August 2013, 04:21 PM
shabooO

How to do polytechnic after passing 10th?

Hi i m shivam dhoundiyal i recently pass out 10 and after this i choose to do polytechnic with sub:mechanical in ac and refrigerator i only ask u one thing thir subject is gud for me or nt?

21st March 2014, 04:30 PM
veeracharyshankapally@gma

Default Re: How to do polytechnic after passing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabooO View Post
Hi i m shivam dhoundiyal i recently pass out 10 and after this i choose to do polytechnic with sub:mechanical in ac and refrigerator i only ask u one thing thir subject is gud for me or nt?
well ,i think the better way is for you mining branch .why because of now mining branch is growing up and they need mining engineers .
13th June 2017, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Which courses rather than computer science is best for girls in polytechnic m having passion in maths but not done so well in 12 please give me a good guideline so I could select a better course I want to do government job after
22nd June 2018, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Computer Science is a useless course to do and there are no jobs in future and doing agriculture is best option.Taking computer science you will ruin your eyes and may become blind over the year and than you will not get any job other than in AIR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?