7th August 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

How to do Polytechnic? What is the procedure for admission?

I want to do polytechnic but I don't know any process for admission please help me?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic course if secured 60% aggregate in 10th standard? -- [New]
  2. When does the Polytechnic admission start in Delhi? Procedure to do that?
  3. Procedure to take admission from polytechnic to B.Tech?
  4. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Details about admission procedure for WB Polytechnic College? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to take admission in NIT college?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  8. Admission procedure in MLT in Meera Bai polytechnic college in Delhi?
  9. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  10. Procedure to get admission after Polytechnic in Mechanical? Can I get direct admission after Polytechnic? Should I give any entrance exams?
  11. Procedure for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar/Jharkhand? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria of engineering admissions in SGSITS Indore after polytechnic?
  13. How to do Polytechnic? What is the procedure for admission?
  14. How may I get admission in government polytechnic in Maharashtra after passing SSC from Gujarat?
  15. Procedure for Lecturer job in government polytechnic?
  16. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
  17. Admission in IITs is possible after polytechnic?
  18. How to admission in Pandit J.R Polytechnic College at Hoshiarpur in direct 2nd year? Procedure to take admission into it? Any entrance test to get admitted in PEC?
8th October 2012, 12:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Polytechnic? What is the procedure for admission?

Admission to the diploma courses in Polytechnic is based on marks in SSLC. Apart from this, for some courses, minimum eligibility is Higher Secondary Education. Admission is carried out on the basis of scores obtained in qualifying examination. Eligibility for Post diploma courses is diploma in respective subjects. Upper age limit for diploma courses is 22 years. There is no age limit for Post diploma courses.
14th December 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

I hv passedout inter, how do i get admission into polytechnic in electrical branch
19th March 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i have passed iti in refrigeration & airconditioning trade so which one trade eligible for mi to admit poly..
5th May 2015, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I have complete my 10th with sixty% . How I take admission in polytechnic. Plz reply fast.
24th August 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I passed 12th in PCB and I want to be a diploma in civil engineering. Will you get admission in the second year of diploma?
1st February 2019, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10 2(pcb)with 90%, I want to do diploma courses, how can I get admission, what are the courses available for me in diploma, can you tell me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?