17th January 2013, 06:16 PM
dinesh mistry

How to do summer training of 6 week for CSE in Surat Gujarat?

how can i do summer training of 6 week for CSE in SURAT gujarat? what's applying procedure? list of companies providing training to CSE studenta in SURAT Gujarat?
please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How to get training in L&T Hazira, Surat, Gujarat after passing B.E Mechanical?
  2. How may I do one month training for CSE in Surat? What's the applying procedure for the same? List of companies providing training to CSE students?
  3. How to do summer training near vadodara, Gujarat? I am a EC engineering student
  4. Information about summer training after passing B.Tech CSE?
  5. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  6. Which language should I choose for summer training after 2nd year of engineering from CSE branch?
  7. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida? -- [New]
  8. List of institutions offering Summer Internship program for 3rd year engineering student?
  9. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  10. Institutions offering summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students?
  11. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Summer training in Indian Railway for B.Tech CSE?
  13. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  14. How to do summer training in TCS during 3rd year CSE?
  15. In which field can I do summer training while in B.Tech CSE 6th semester? Companies that can give training for 4-6 weeks? Should I do training in CLSI?
  16. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Which company offers training for 4th year CSE engineering students in Gujarat?
  18. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?