1st May 2011, 07:24 AM
mayank barnwal

Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?

Sir, I m a student of 6th sem cse branch..I want to know about the institutes providing summer training in kolkata...Plz tell me the names...& also the best institutes among them......??????

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata?
  2. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  3. Names of government institutes providing summer training for B.Tech Biotechnology Students in Kolkata?
  4. List of government institutes providing summer training in Delhi -- [New]
  5. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  6. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  7. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do summer training from Delhi after passing B.Tech IT? Which are the best institutes in Delhi providing summer training and internships??
  9. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  10. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  11. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  12. Names of institutes providing summer training in Biotechnology for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  13. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  14. Where to do summer training and in which course? Perfect training centres in Delhi?
  15. Which companies can give me summer training at Kolkata?
  16. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  17. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students?
  18. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
7th June 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?

Sir, I m a student of 6th sem cse branch..I want to know about the institutes providing summer training in kolkata...Plz tell me the names...& also the best institutes among them......??
5th May 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?

Prospect of summer internship in ibm kolkata, location
10th April 2014, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Debtanu Bera,B.TECH 2ND yr DEPT of CSED,i want to DO a summer trannig, now a days which is the best tropic?
15th April 2014, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

what are the best training institute for summer training in kolkata for cse student 3rd year in android?
24th March 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayank barnwal View Post
Sir, I m a student of 6th sem cse branch..I want to know about the institutes providing summer training in kolkata...Plz tell me the names...& also the best institutes among them......??????
NIVT Industrial Training Centre Affiliated to Govt. of India is the best institute for Summer training. Visit their Website : www.nivtindia.com or call on this number : 09230813568
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?