21st April 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer training after doing B.Tech 2 semester?

i am a student of b.tech 2 semester and i want training in summer vacation than i do .........?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  2. How may I do Summer training? I'm in B.Tech 5th semester from SPSU(Udaipur)
  3. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I do my summer training from Jaipur or Delhi while studying in B.Tech EEE 6th semester? -- [New]
  5. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  6. Can I do summer training during my B.Tech Semester Break after 3rd year? Does it hold any importance?
  7. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  8. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  9. Which organisation provides summer training to 6th semester B.Tech(EC) student?
  10. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  11. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  12. How can I do Summer Training from MNCs?
  13. Which summer training program would be best for me? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE stream
  14. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  15. Institutes for Summer training for 4th semester biotechnology students?
  16. List of companies except HP and HCL which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon?
  17. Procedure for selection of summer training?
  18. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
4th August 2013, 01:26 PM
Ankymalviya
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to do summer training after doing B.Tech 2 semester?

Hello

The process for the Summer training is :

1) Get the letter prepare from your college a for the vocational training and with your complete detail and the area or workshop you want to do the training

2) Then go desired location submit your letter prepared from the college
and there your are done with admission process for Vocational Training

Good Luck
Learn Well....
4th August 2013, 04:55 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: How to do summer training after doing B.Tech 2 semester?

You are asking for summer training but in which field you want training you need to mention the are clearly for which you are expecting the training and the place where you want the training classes .

I think you want to take training of your semester subjects if it is so, then you need to join any of the good and reputed coaching centre but before joining get confirm whether you are capable to cope up with them or not.So, just attend for 2 or 3 demo classes then accordingly you can join the coaching classes.

Good luck for your future.
4th August 2013, 07:46 PM
abhinav.pdpl

Thumbs up Re: How to do summer training after doing B.Tech 2 semester?

hello,friend After comleted your 2nd semister apply for jobs.now in these days so many companies are there.If you news job apply.Other way go to coaching which is part of your study.like catia,gate.etc.....don't waste the time.It's importance is more.All the best friend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?