26th April 2013, 10:45 PM
manishaa bhardwaj

How to do summer training in Noida at HCL? I am pursuing B.Tech CSE 2nd year

I am pursuing b.tech "CS" 2nd year. I want to do summer training in noida in HCL. how do apply for that?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in HCL, Noida? I am studying in CSE 3rd year
  2. Summer Internship in HCL, Noida for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  3. How to do summer training for 40 days? I am pursuing B.Tech in CSE 2nd year in Chitkara University
  4. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida? -- [New]
  5. How to do Summer Internship from HCL in Noida being a student of 3rd year B.Tech in CSE?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training in HCL at Noida while pursuing diploma in Computer Science?
  7. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  8. Which one course should I opt for my summer training- either embedded systems, telecom or java at CDAC, Mohali? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with ECE stream from Jaipur
  9. Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training being a student of pursuing 2nd year in EEE?
  11. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  12. Institutions offering summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students?
  13. How to do summer training from companies like HCL, IBM?
  14. Information about summer training after passing B.Tech CSE?
  15. How to apply in HCL for summer training at New Delhi?
  16. Where in Noida should I do summer training for 2 months after ECE 2nd year? Names of companies where I can apply?
  17. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  18. Summer training in hcl for 2nd year IT students? J2EE vs .NET? -- [Most Discussed]
10th March 2014, 03:37 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do summer training in Noida at HCL? I am pursuing B.Tech CSE 2nd year

First of all you need to be sure that whether the company allows the second year students a summer internship or not. A lot of companies allow only the sixth semester students internship in their companies. Initially, prepare your resume and send it along with a request letter to the HR manager. If they found it interesting then they will send you an acknowledgement letter for being selected for the training. You are also required to obtain a No Objection Certificate from your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?