1st March 2012, 12:59 PM
Trushali chavan

How to do teachers training course after finishing my 12th standard?

My question is that i had finished my 12th now wanted to do teachers training course and even i want to know which are the institute for the same in pune and what is D.ed ?

5th January 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do teachers training course after finishing my 12th standard?

I want to become a sport teacher but my colification has just 12th paas so pls suggest me that what have to do???
23rd April 2013, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do teachers training course after finishing my 12th standard?

after dietcet entrance exam we go for counselling and we get a seat in college and two years training goverment will give direct posting or is there any another exam?
13th May 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

AFTER DOING DIETCET DOES GOVERNMENT VL GIVE US DIRECT JOB OR SHALL V NEED TO DO ANY OTHER COURSE
21st January 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I had complete my 12th now i am intrested in teaching so what course is better to take either ttc or bed?
4th March 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I need previous question paper TTC lohardaga
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?