28th January 2012, 04:20 PM
Dag S Tokpa

How to enter MD programe in India? What are the admission requirements?

I am a Liberian and I want to study medicine in India; can you provide me with information on tuition, fees, living cost, and admission requirements.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about MS by research programe in IISC? Difference between MS by research and M.Sc?
  2. How can I enter into CAG being a candidate of pursuing CA course? Age criteria and other requirements for this?
  3. Am I eligible to do CS course being an Employee of SBT? How can I prepare for this?
  4. Requirements for admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
  5. Can I take admission in 2nd year after passing B.A programme?
  6. Requirements for admission of foreign students to study mbbs in India?
  7. Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?
  8. Cyber crime field after MCA from Anna university: Procedure , requirements and course(s) to pursue?
  9. What is the minimum requirements required to do masters degree in India?
  10. Requirements for Masters in Histopathology in India?
  11. Schools in India offering admission to Nigerian students? Requirements for international students?
  12. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  13. I am a biotech postgraduate
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to enter into CBI?
  15. How to enter in Pharm D after completing B.Pharm 4 years course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Colleges offering PhD in Medicine in India? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  17. Possibility to study Bachelor's Degree in India for a candidate who has completed 12th IGCSE in Burma? Requirements to get admission?
  18. Possibilities to get an offer for study Abroad?
29th September 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enter MD programe in India? What are the admission requirements?

I AM A VETERINARY DOCTOR FROM RWANDA.HOW CAN I BE ADMITED FOR BACHELOR DEGREE IN HUMAN MEDICINE IN INDIA?I LIKE TO BE A MEDICAL DOCTOR THAN A VET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?