25th May 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?

dear Sir,I want to knowabout the addmission in Phd .in managment programe and when started? what are the eligebility for Phd.?, Duration,? Fee Structure?Phd in managment Programe is approved by the UGC or not? Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  2. Any criteria for getting admission in CDAC course? Fee structure for it?
  3. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  4. After B.Com and MBA is it a right choice to opt for Company Secretary course?
  5. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
  8. What is the percentage required to get a seat in Aeronautics?
  9. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  10. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  11. What is the criteria for taking admission for masters in forensic science? -- [New]
  12. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  13. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  14. Eligibility, date of admission and fee for BIM or BBA Program?
  15. Admission in Management Certificate course from DU? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  16. How to get admission in Animation course? What is the fee structure?
  17. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  18. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
15th May 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?

dear Sir,
I want to know about the addmission in PhD in managment programme in dehradun.
Abmission openings?
course for entrance test?
what is the eligibility for Phd.?,
Duration,?
Fee Structure?
Thanks
1st February 2013, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?

sir,
I am seeking admission for PH.D.program in the discipline of library and information science in IGNOU university in part time Course I therefore requested that kindly let me know the procedures and fees structures

Thanking you
19th October 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Ma'am
I have completed my MBA degree from MTU Noida and now i want to do Ph.D in management.I request you that kindly let me know the fees structure.
Thanks & Regards
4th July 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam
i have pursuing in m.com final & i want to do phd in management.
please provide me a fee structure.

thank you
13th September 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,
I am pursuing to last year of m.com and i want to do ph.d tell me the procedure and fee structure please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?