17th July 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How is the fee for Law with MBA course? Advantages of doing this course? What are the job offers available?

how much of fees for law with mba corse and; what is the advantage of doing this course.and how is the carrer for doing this course.what are the job offers getting for doing this course?

31st October 2016, 08:44 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How is the fee for Law with MBA course? Advantages of doing this course? What are the job offers available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much of fees for law with mba corse and; what is the advantage of doing this course.and how is the carrer for doing this course.what are the job offers getting for doing this course?

After completing your LAW, You are eligible to do the MBA. There is a wide range option available for Law graduates. You can make career in the following jobs.
After LAW:
1. People Management.
2. Law Firm Ownership.
3. Labour Law Jobs.
4. Legal Jobs in BFSI.
After MBA: You can make career in MBA(HR), MBA(Finance), MBA(Sales and Marketing), MBA(Banking) etc.
Following are the fee structure for MBA course after LAw. I will provide you the details about the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Luchnow. There are total 26 faculty and 1.55 faculty ratio.

Course Name: MBA ( Master Of Buisness Administration).
Duration: 2 years.
Exam Required for MBA: CMAT.
Total Course Fees: 2 25 000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?