29th June 2017, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

How to fill number of attempts in RAS exam application form?

Sir, if I am filling RAS or IAS exam application form first time. What is my number of attempts 0 or 1? Can you tell me how to fill it? What is the minimum criteria for the same? Can you give me the right details on this? Awaiting for the response.

30th June 2017, 11:24 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: How to fill number of attempts in RAS exam application form?

Look, there is no limitation in attempting RAS exam but you can apply only when your age will be minimum 25 years and not more than 35 years.

Eligibility criteria for RAS exam are:-
Candidates must have cleared their under-graduation with minimum 50 percent aggregate and also from any UGC certified university or college.

For further details visit the official website : www.rpsc.gov.in
2nd July 2017, 11:10 AM
rahul tajankar

Default Re: How to fill number of attempts in RAS exam application form?

You have to fill how many numbers of attempts you have done in previously. For IAS eligibility criteria check RS IAS Academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?