11th May 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.E after passing diploma engineering?

i am studing in diploma eng. so what is the process to admission in b.e.?and what are the fees of b.e.?and in which sem i shall got an admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in 2nd Aeronautics Engineering after passing Mechanical diploma in 10th standard base
  2. Will I get admission for 2nd Aeronautics engineering after passing mechanical diploma in 10th standard base
  3. How can I get admission in NASA after passing diploma in ETC -- [New]
  4. Procedure to seek admission to diploma in Military Engineering College after passing 10th standard?
  5. How to get admission in B.E after passing diploma engineering?
  6. Which are the colleges offering admission in degree engineering course after passing diploma in engineering? What is the procedure for admission?
  7. How to get admission in IIT for degree in mechanical engineering after passing diploma?
  8. In which engineering course will I be able to take admission in direct 2nd y ear after passing diploma mechanical with 68% marks?
  9. What can I do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th board exam?
  10. What can I do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th board exam?
  11. Can I get admission in Sanjivini College of Engineering after passing diploma in E&TC?
  12. After passing diploma in engineering where can I get admission in Maharashtra?
  13. How to take admission in first year engineering course after passing diploma in engineering?
  14. What can I do after passing Civil Engineering diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering by 82%?
  16. By passing 12th science+diploma in mechanical engineering can I get direct admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Do we have to give any entrance exam?
  17. How to take admission in diploma in Automobile Engineering in Mumbai after passing SSC exam with 71%
  18. How can I get admission after passing diploma engineering in Mechanical in Gujarat? Any entrance exam exam after diploma?
12th May 2013, 02:08 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.E after passing diploma engineering?

You can apply for Bachelor of Technology through lateral entry scheme. This is the way most diploma holders apply for the Engineering course.

Thanks to the lateral entry scheme the candidate who has diploma in engineering can take admission in the second year of B.Tech/B.E. course. Apart from diploma holders, candidates with B.Sc degree can also use it.

Most colleges reserve some seats for the diploma holders. Unfortunately National Institutes of Technology and Indian Institutes of Technology do not offer lateral entry scheme. So you must give them a skip.

For admission you will have to appear for entrance exam. However it is different from the traditional entrance exams for Engineering like:

AIEEE

ISEET

IIT-JEE

BITSAT

UPSEE

These are not for the lateral entry admission, therefore no point appearing for them. You will have to appear for the Lateral Entry Engineering Test. The requirement for LEET is 60 percent marks in diploma course.

Apart from LEET there are some other entrance exams as well. A lot of them are separately conducted by the colleges. You can also get direct admission into B.Tech. Some colleges offer admission on merit instead of through entrance exam.
24th May 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in BE. now I've completed my Diploma in E and C Engineering so how could I apply please tell me the answer
8th June 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 69%...in which college i will get admission
9th June 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

how to get admission in first year degree after completing diploma in engineering?
28th August 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I AM not passing diplomy in 60%
30th August 2013, 04:40 PM
maruthidevi

You can apply for Bachelor of Technology through lateral entry scheme. This is the way most diploma holders apply for the Engineering course.

Thanks to the lateral entry scheme the candidate who has diploma in engineering can take admission in the second year of B.Tech/B.E. course. Apart from diploma holders, candidates with B.Sc degree can also use it.

Most colleges reserve some seats for the diploma holders. Unfortunately National Institutes of Technology and Indian Institutes of Technology do not offer lateral entry scheme. So you must give them a skip.

For admission you will have to appear for entrance exam. However it is different from the traditional entrance exams for Engineering like:

AIEEE

ISEET

IIT-JEE

BITSAT

UPSEE

These are not for the lateral entry admission, therefore no point appearing for them. You will have to appear for the Lateral Entry Engineering Test. The requirement for LEET is 60 percent marks in diploma course.

Apart from LEET there are some other entrance exams as well. A lot of them are separately conducted by the colleges. You can also get direct admission into B.Tech. Some colleges offer admission on merit instead of through entrance exam.
18th January 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i got detained after my first year diploma. but now i am good in my subjects. will i get admission for be in a good college?
21st June 2014, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

I'm a Student of Diploma Engineering. I'm a 2 years Diploma Holder How can i join in B take Plz Reply me :( !
18th July 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I m student of diploma engineering instrumentation and control i passed my diplomaa so how cat i get admission in digree engineering?
7th November 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

what are the other entrance exams excepting LEET and which colleges admit direct entry to b tech second year after passing diploma???
30th November 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in BE after diploma.please tell me that what is process for admission in BE please
11th April 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

How to get B.E Evening Collge After Diploma And Eligibality of Expirience
14th August 2015, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Presently I am in 2nd year Diploma in computer technology. How should I proceed for degree engineering?
21st June 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I had done Diploma in ET with 70 %... Now i want admission in the Engineering. How can i get admission? where to go for the counselling??
14th September 2016, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

NAME THE COLLEGE WHO COMPLETE BE TO THE DIPLOMA HOLDERS AND WHATS THE PROCESS TO TAKE ADMISSION IN IT.
4th January 2017, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma of mechanical engineering. And now i want admittion in BE
9th June 2017, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

After passing diploma in Metallurgy engineering how can I get admission for degree in Metallurgy engineering.
10th November 2017, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

My age is 26 and i have completed diploma course in ETC ,
So my questions is , is it too late to start degree course {b.tech/BE} at the age 26 ?????
Give me some advise ,and as if i did so then can i get job at the age 29 30 ???
30th April 2018, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma of mechanical engineering. And now i want admission in BE
17th June 2018, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I have passed diploma in e&tc with 75% I want to take admission for second year BE .I want to know name of the college's in pune
2nd February 2020, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I have passed diploma in mechanical engineering. How can I get admission in degree in Mumbai
10th August 2020, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

I have a plan to join evening BE college but I miss CET this year what can I do now their is any other way to join evening college plzz tell
10th August 2020, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

I have a plan to join evening engineering college but I miss CET this year, now what can I do, their is any other way to join evening BE college, and am 2012th bach diploma students am eligible to join evening BE college or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?