27th April 2012, 10:04 PM
Karanrocker19

How to get admission in B.Tech after passing diploma?

heyy sir, sir i want to ask you that if i have a supply in diploma so then i can take admission in b.tech or not???????????????/ plzzzzzzzzzzz reply as soon as possible

6th May 2012, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech after passing diploma?

from where i can aplly for b.tech admission in E.C.?after cmplting diploma?
[email protected]
28th May 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

how i can take direct admission in btech after compeleting my ece diploma
7th September 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello , I am From Mumbai and i had passed out my ssc in first class and now i am studing diploma of civil engineering first year but i also want to take both degrees of B.E AND BTECH please tell me howlong it will take and can i become a sucessfull buissness man if i have 1- 2 cores rs and can i earn profit and what should i do to become sucessfull ...please help me out
5th February 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

sir how to take admission in btech .sir i have only 10supply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?