20th September 2012, 10:43 PM
rakesh talwar

How to get admission in correspondence college of D.Pharma

dear Sir,
pl let me know is there any age restriction to not get admission in corresopondense college of d pharma.
i want to open medical store so there is need of pharmasist licence.

pl advise.

I did diploma in automobile.

Related Questions:
  1. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  2. How to take admission for M.A correspondence?
  3. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  4. Admission in correspondence course after scoring 49% in 12th boards? In which college can I get?
  5. Procedure of taking admission in Symbiosis for MBA through correspondence?
  6. Can I get admission in SYB.Com correspondence after doing FYB.Com from regular college?
  7. Which one is better in India, D Pharma or B.Pharma? Placements and salary structure in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do LLB through correspondence course?
  9. How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A with 43.75% from DU?
  10. How to get admission for MA Course in Punjab in Correspondence having scored 52% in BA?
  11. Can I get admission in D.Pharma after passing MLT MCVC with PCB(59%) -- [New]
  12. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  13. Admission in B.Arch correspondence course? Best colleges in Delhi for that?
  14. How to do correspondence course in commerce?
  15. Present rank of JMC Jhalawar Rajasthan?
  16. How many colleges are there in India offering B.Com with CA?
  17. Colleges or universities offering M.E or M.Tech correspondence course? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Is there any program available for M.Tech in Civil in Correspondence? Is there any program being offered as M.Tech in Civil and Ph.D in Correspondence?
12th March 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in correspondence college of D.Pharma

I am 52 years old and open a medical shop in aurangabad(bihar) so i want to correspondence course of d pharma
1st July 2020, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in correspondence college of D.Pharma

I want to pursue diploma in pharmacy ihave completed MCA , can I do through correspondence from any Telangana college or university.my subjects in 12th class were physics ,chemistry, and maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?