14th December 2012, 12:37 PM
gayatri kaje

How to get admission in government engineering college through CET examination

I am the student of 12th standard. I want all information about getting admission in government engineering college through CET examination.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  2. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  3. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  4. What's the cut-off marks for SC candidates in MHT-CET to get admission in government college of engineering?
  5. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 145 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  6. Is there any government engineering college of Aeronautical Engineering in which I can get admission on the basis of CET in Mumbai?
  7. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  8. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in CET, Thiruvananthapuram or Government engineering college, Thrissur or TKM engineering college? I've secured 84% marks in 12th and scored 92 in NATA
  10. Which government college is suitable for me after scoring 117 marks in MHT CET? List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. Complete information regarding B.Ed CET exam to be held in Nagpur?
  12. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Amravati after scoring 95 marks in MHT CET?
  13. Can I get admission in mechanical engineering in government college of engineering Aurangabad?
  14. Will I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE examination? I have got 70 marks in MHT CET
  15. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Amravati after scoring 72 marks in CET?
  16. Admission in first year of government college with 59 in CET?
  17. Admission in government or private BAMS colleges based on MHT-CET scores? -- [New]
  18. List of all test centers in AP or Hyderabad?
15th August 2016, 11:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in government engineering college through CET examination

State governments conduct common entrance examination for students who want to seek admission in various disciplines of engineering. If you want to get admission in top colleges like IIT, NITs, IIITs and other government engineering college, you must apply for Joint Entrance examination conducted by CBSE.

The eligibility criteria for engineering course is that candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with PCM subjects and scored minimum of 50% marks in board exam. You can apply for different exams like SRMEEE, VITEEE, BITSAT for admission in private engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?