26th December 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in graduation from Arts stream? I have completed 12th with 64% with PCM

i have completed my 12th with 64% with pcm in 2010.after dropping 1 year ihave taken admission in gradution from art strem what is best short term job oriented course (6_12month ) for me

3rd October 2015, 02:43 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in graduation from Arts stream? I have completed 12th with 64% with PCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my 12th with 64% with pcm in 2010.after dropping 1 year ihave taken admission in gradution from art strem what is best short term job oriented course (6_12month ) for me
You have to apply to the college or university you want to join. Every year the admission will be taking place after the +2 results were out. You have to select the arts group you want to study and apply for the same. The eligibility to join in an arts group is a pass in +2 only. There are courses like B.A. English, Hindi, History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Public Administration etc. You can choose the course and apply for the same and get admitted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?