24th April 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Com this year after completing B.Com in June?

sir , i have completed my b.com in june 2011, now i want to get the admission in m.com dis year, plz tell me abt it. thanku

17th August 2012, 03:54 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Com this year after completing B.Com in June?

To get admission in M.Com you will have to look for the college/university which offers the best education in the subject in which you have your specialization. You can procure the form from the institution's website or contact the admission department. Almost all the deemed and recognized college/university makes the forms available online. You haven't mentioned you aggregate percentage in B.Com or else i would have provided you names of few best institutions where you can apply for admission. I am unable to do now because institutions have different minimum cut-off marks/percentage criteria for admission. The admission in almost all the colleges for M.Com is open. Hence, it will not be a problem for you to get admission. However, i would advice you to chose 2-3 colleges and collect form from them, so that you will have an option at the time of getting admission. It also makes you more secured to get admission in atleast one college, if you did not get in other.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?