20th June 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in PG after completing internship?

i am completing my internalship in oct 30/2013,is there any chance for me to get admission in pg in the year 2013

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in PG after completing internship?
  2. Am I eligible for SSC combined graduate level exam after completing my internship? Exam which I need to appear? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How should I complete my internship in BHMS without leaving my job as a primary teacher in government school of West Bengal? Will I be termed as a graduate without completing internship?
  4. How to apply for internship in Bangalore after completing MBA from Kaziranga Univeristy(Assam)
  5. What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?
  6. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  7. What are the benefits after completing intership?
  8. How to do internship in delhi after completing BDS from Gwalior
  9. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  10. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  11. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  12. Government hospitals where I can apply for internship after completing 4 years in BDS?
  13. How to apply for training at HAL?
  14. Can I go to USA/Russia for MDS after completing internship in August?
  15. B.Tech CS 3rd can apply for training at HAL?
  16. Can I do internship from some government college after completing final year from private college? What is the procedure?
  17. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
  18. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?