31st December 2010, 02:48 PM
dreamwithrich

How to get admission in Vellore Institute of Technology(VIT) for MBA?

how to get admission in Vellore institute of technology(VIT) for mba

31st December 2010, 08:16 PM
mishra245

Default Re: How to get admission in Vellore Institute of Technology(VIT) for MBA?

The application form of VIT is available now in the post office, You can apply direct and get entrance test for this.
31st December 2010, 10:21 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in Vellore Institute of Technology(VIT) for MBA?

Hi friend

1)For Admission in Vellore Institute of Technology you should go for the Entrance Exam, if you pass with good Mark you will be selected

2)VITEEE -2011 Exam on April-16 2011

Best of luck for your MBA Exam
31st December 2010, 10:25 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

For getting admission in VIT you need to appear in CAT/XAT/GMAT.

VIT 2011 Selection Criteria for MBA course is as follows :

* Valid CAT / XAT / GMAT score.
* Full-time degree with at least 60% marks from a recognized institution.
* Consistent acedemic performance.
* Managerial work experience prefered.
* Group discussion and interview for short-listed candidates in major cities of India.

You can Apply online at www.vit.ac.in/mba/2011
1st January 2011, 01:57 PM
sivapriya.s.mba

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in Vellore Institute of Technology(VIT) for MBA?

hai

you can get admission in VIT for MBA by just writing an MAT(Management Aptitude Test) with above score of just 70% they will take you. Usually other than BIM in TRICHY and IIT chennai most of the colleges in TN accepting MAT/ CAT / XAT / TANCET score. You need to obtain minimum score other than MAT. Because they are tough exams. But achieving in a MAT exam is not a tough thing. So you can get in to VIT easily.
1st January 2011, 09:44 PM

for getting admissions in mba curriculum from vit u just need to fill a detailed application form which is available online by the month of march,u directly log on to www.vit.ac.in or either u can collect it from apex bank.
30th January 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

hello, ths is abhishek frm kolkata, can anyon provide me info regarding placements n fee structure at VIT..?
31st January 2011, 10:47 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in Vellore Institute of Technology(VIT) for MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello, ths is abhishek frm kolkata, can anyon provide me info regarding placements n fee structure at VIT..?

dear abhishek i had attached the information bronchure of VIT MBA programme .please visit that information bronchure for detailed information but for your kind information i want to inform you that the fee is Rs 2,15,000/- annually.

VIT offers excellent placement opportunities as it has link with so many companies. so there is no need to worry about the placement in VIT.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MBA Information brochure.pdf(1.81 MB, 257 views)
31st January 2011, 01:13 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

For Admission in Vellore Institute of Technology(VIT),you have to go for the Entrance Exam and if you qualify the exam with high marks,then you can get a seat in this institute.

Best of luck..
31st January 2011, 10:43 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Friend;
You can take admission in VIT for MBA program.
The Selection procedure for admission in MBA is..
1. Valid CAT/XAT/GMAT score.
2. Full time degree atleast 60% marks from a recognize university.
3. Consistance Acadmic Performance.
4. Managerial work experience.
5. Group Discussion and Interview for short listed candidate in major cities of India.
For more information please see the website http://www.vit.ac.in
all the best.
3rd February 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in vit for b.tech other than entrance exam
22nd March 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

how to take addmission for M.E.(IT) ?their is college entrance?
20th April 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in VIT after 12th,in MBA for 5 years and what is the fee structure in 5 years.
20th April 2011, 07:13 PM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

for getting admission in Vellore Institute of Technology you must appear in CAT,GMAT.

* you must have degree with at least 60% marks
* Managerial work experience preferred.
* Group discussion and interview for short-listed candidates in major cities of India.
20th April 2011, 10:16 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

For getting admission in VIT you need to appear in CAT/XAT/GMAT.

* Valid CAT / XAT / GMAT score.
* Full-time degree with at least 60% marks from a recognized institution.
* Consistent acedemic performance.
* Managerial work experience prefered.

You can Apply online at www.vit.ac.in/mba/2011
thanks
20th April 2011, 11:25 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

To get admission in VIT colleges,you have take part in the gmate test,you should get good percentile.

And you should have 60% marks in your graduation score.

If you fullfill with above requirement,then you can apply for the admission.

To confirm your admission,you should register your form before 31st March 2011.

For more details,click here
5th November 2011, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

its true that vit is known for btech but what about mba in vit.what is ranking of vit in mba?
15th November 2011, 03:01 PM
gkumar13000

to get admission to vit vellore give MAT.VIT IS in mat list of colleges
then apply for vit seperately.
on basis of mat score,interview and gd u will be selected for vit
best of luck
21st November 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

i have done my bba from distance education progam , so i do can apply for mba in vit....?
22nd January 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission for Msc. biotechnology
22nd January 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission for Msc biotechnology
28th January 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am sneha .i will give my mat exam in may 2012 .so is it possible to apply for vit in may or june month
28th January 2012, 03:35 PM
INDERPREET KAUR JOHAL

you have to clear out your enterance exam for VIT.
28th January 2012, 09:42 PM
rvidyasagar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I am sneha .i will give my mat exam in may 2012 .so is it possible to apply for vit in may or june month
You can apply to VIT for MBA online. The last date is 15th Feb.

The brochure is available in the webpage http://admission.vit.ac.in/mba2012/2012_MBA_BROUCHURE.pdf.

The online application format is available in http://admission.vit.ac.in/mba2012/default.asp.

A careful reading of the above gives the impression that though there is flexibility with reference to the passing date of the qualifying exam (upto 15th Aug), there is no such date with reference to the MAT, XAT, etc. score. So, you have to have your MAT/XAT, etc. score on hand when you apply.
12th March 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Sc Biotechnology.
10th February 2014, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

after finishing bsc computer science is thier eligible to join vit for mba course
1st March 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

is vit vellore /chennai the best?i hav 94 for mat?how is the gd n pi?how 2 prepare?how are the placements in finance?best colleges in chennai accepting mat?is psgim or vit better?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?