16th March 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Should my daughter go for 12th with non medical if she wan'ts to do B.Arch? Is it possible to do diploma directly after 10th? List of colleges in and around Punjab which are good for diploma as well as degree?

Dear sir , my daughter is in tenth class and she wants to do b.arch.
so my question is that whether she should go for 12th with non- medical or she should do a diploma directly after tenth ???
and kindly guide us which are the colleges in n around punjab which are good for diploma n as well as degree ???????

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for 12th with non medical or diploma directly after 10th?
  2. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  3. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  4. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Punjab to a candidate who has secured 67% In 10th?
  5. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  6. Is it good to do diploma and then degree or should I finish 12th first? How to prepare for the diploma entrance exam? What is the duration of the diploma course?
  7. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Punjab?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  10. Can I do diploma directly without doing degree? Am I eligible for diploma?
  11. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  12. Doing Diploma then B.Tech is better or B.Tech after 12th is better?
  13. Can I improve English marks of 10th or polytechnic diploma both done at Punjab?
  14. Eligibility, age criteria, entrance test and fees for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course in Colleges of Punjab?
  15. Which is a good option 10+2 or Diploma in order to become a Civil Engineer?
  16. Can I get admission in IIT B.E B.Tech in 2nd year after passing 10th class by Punjab Board and while pursuing diploma in 6th semester upto 70% in mechanical engineering in LPU?
  17. Can I increase 10th or polytechnic Diploma marks?
  18. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently? -- [New]
13th April 2012, 07:16 PM
dinesh.bhagat101

Smile Should my daughter go for 12th with non medical if she wan'ts to do B.Arch? Is it possible to do diploma directly after 10th? List of colleges in and around Punjab which are good for diploma as well as degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir , my daughter is in tenth class and she wants to do b.arch.
so my question is that whether she should go for 12th with non- medical or she should do a diploma directly after tenth ???
and kindly guide us which are the colleges in n around punjab which are good for diploma n as well as degree ???????
Dear Sir,

You need to appear in JET Exam after 10th Visit www.punjabteched.com
and for B.Arch the best college in Punjab is GNDU University Deptt of Architecture

The best Diploma College in Arch in Punjab is
Govt Polytechnic College for Girls, Ladowali Road Jalandhar
Fees Approx Rs 27000 yearly for Genral candidates, Rs 1100 for reserve category provided income of parents is less than 2.5 lakhs
For more details
[email protected]

Regards

Dinesh Bhagat
1st July 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should my daughter go for 12th with non medical if she wan'ts to do B.Arch? Is it possible to do diploma directly after 10th? List of colleges in and around Punjab which are good for diploma as well as degree?

Can you please tell me what are the best diploma college in punjab through JET
1st July 2012, 04:56 PM
manavsehgal

Default Re: Should my daughter go for 12th with non medical if she wan'ts to do B.Arch? Is it possible to do diploma directly after 10th? List of colleges in and around Punjab which are good for diploma as well as degree?

Can you please tell me what all best colleges are there for diploma through JET
24th July 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to pursue b.arch from gndu Amritsar?
1st March 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

My son has failed to clear 1 non med. But he still wants to do engineering what to do he will do 2 or jet diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?