2nd June 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

How to get appear for CS entrance?

sir, i hav passed oiut ma 12th wit 65%.nw i want 2 want to appear for cs entrance wich wil be held in june.bt i have not yet filled the dorm of entrance.so plz help me?

31st October 2011, 08:18 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get appear for CS entrance?

Eligibility for Company Secretary Courses:

1:You should clear 3 stages to qualify as Company Secretary and these are:

i)Foundation Course

ii)Intermediate Course

iii)Final Course

2:The minimum eligibility to gain entry in the Foundation Course is a pass in 10+2 examination or its equivalent in any stream. As you have B.Com as well as MBA degree,so there is no problem.

Course Duration : 8 months duration

3:Intermediate Course:

you have to pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI can allow you entry in the intermediate course.

Course Duration : 9 months duration

4:Final Course:

Once you pass the Intermediate Course you automatically become eligible for admission to the Final Course.

Foundation Course:

One passing the Final examination of ICSI you will need to undergo a practical training after which, you will be completely eligible for the Associate Membership of the Institute.

or more details visit:http://www.indiaedu.com/career-cours...etary-courses/
11th December 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

im frm shimoga.im BBM final year student.i hav to CS but i dont know anything about that cource.pls guide me.
28th February 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my B.E in computer science now i want to do my CS or CA to take my father's buisness. which one is better for me .
if i go to CS can i enter intermediate course directly
26th March 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi Dear
I am Law graduate ith 58% can i appeared in intermediate course directly if yes then what is the process plz tell me
Mukesh Kumar
26th March 2012, 07:50 PM
karthikvkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i hav passed oiut ma 12th wit 65%.nw i want 2 want to appear for cs entrance wich wil be held in june.bt i have not yet filled the dorm of entrance.so plz help me?
Welcome to CS Exam 2012 Section. Here you will find about CS 2012 Exam, CS Coaching, Colleges, CS Syllabus, Preparation, Paper Pattern, Sample Test Papers, Questions, CS Notification, Important Dates, CS Exam Date, Online CS Test and CS Results.

CS Exam for admission to Various programs in Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI)

CS 2012 Important Dates / Notification:-

Registration as a student:- Registration is open throughout the year.

Foundation Programme examination:- Candidates registered up to and including the month of March are eligible to take Foundation examination earliest in December in the same year and those registered up to and including September can take up the examination in June next year subject to satisfactory completion of coaching.

Executive examination:- Candidates registered upto and including the month of February in a year are eligible for appearing in both the Modules of the Executive examination held in December of that year and those registered upto and including the month of August in a year are eligible to appear in the Executive examination held in June of next year subject to satisfactory completion of coaching. Candidates registered as students up to and including May in a year are eligible for appearing in any one Module only of the Executive examination held in December of that year and those registered up to and including the month of November in a year are eligible for appearing in any one Module only in June examination of next year subject to completion of coaching, computer training & other requirements (as per the guidelines of the Institute) in the Module they intend to appear.

Professional examination:- A student is admitted to the Professional examination only after a minimum period of nine calendar months has elapsed since his passing the Executive examination.

Last Date For Receipt Of Response Sheets:- Last date for receipt of response sheets including resubmission in the Institute from the candidates who wish to be considered for enrolment for the examination to be held in June is 28 February & in December is 31st August . These dates have been fixed keeping in view the enrolment dates of the examinations and thus no request for extension of time beyond the stipulated dates will be entertained. (Students are advised not to wait up to last date. They should submit their response sheets at the earliest well in advance for timely processing & issuance of suggested answers)

Months of Examination:-

The examinations are conducted twice a year in June and December.

Last date for receipt of enrolment applications for examination in the Institute

25th March (with late fee of Rs. 100, 9th April) for June examination:
25th September (with late fee of Rs. 100, 10th October) for December examination.

CS Exam Syllabus 2012:-

Different stages of CS Course will be as follows:-

1. Foundation Programme in place of Foundation Course
2. Executive Programme in place of Intermediate Course
3. Professional Programme in place of Final Course

Foundation Programme:-

1. English and Business Communication
2. Economics and Statistics
3. Financial Accounting
4. Elements of Business Laws and Management

Executive Programme:-

Module I
1. General and Commercial Laws
2. Company Accounts, Cost and Management Accounting
3. Tax Laws

Module II
4. Company Law
5. Economic and Labour Laws
6. Securities Laws and Compliances
Professional Programme

Module I
1. Company Secretarial Practice
2. Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings

Module II
3. Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
4. Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency

Module III

5. Strategic Management, Alliances and International Trade
6. Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
26th March 2012, 10:31 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

more details visit:http://www.indiaedu.com/career-cours...etary-courses/
26th March 2012, 10:59 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

CS Exam for admission to Various programs in Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI)

Foundation Programme examination:- Candidates registered up to and including the month of March are eligible to take Foundation examination earliest in December in the same year and those registered up to and including September can take up the examination in June next year subject to satisfactory completion of coaching.
26th March 2012, 11:00 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: How to get appear for CS entrance?

3rd April 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

how to get appear in cs foundation..........i cant undrstnd the process of examination .....pls tell me.......
11th September 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam student of b.com 3rd year & i wan't to do the secretrial practice course from benglore, i need to know that what is the duration of course for correspondence with subject for next year purpose
30th January 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

is it any responce sheet have to submit for new pattern of foundation programme ?
5th September 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for the foundation??? i mean tips and ideas for preparing??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?