8th May 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

How to get B.Pharmacy admission in Haryana college? Date of sale online form of B.Pharmacy in Haryana? Best colleges of B.Pharmacy in Haryana?

how to get b.pharmacy admission in haryana collage and date of online form of b.pharmacy in haryana andbest collegof b.pharmacy in haryana

13th May 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get B.Pharmacy admission in Haryana college? Date of sale online form of B.Pharmacy in Haryana? Best colleges of B.Pharmacy in Haryana?

B.pharma k liye form kb niklenge. I want 2 take admisn in rtk
10th June 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get B.Pharmacy admission in Haryana college? Date of sale online form of B.Pharmacy in Haryana? Best colleges of B.Pharmacy in Haryana?

can i get admission in bpharma as i have passed 10 2 nonmedical from cbse i belongs to haryana state.
6th June 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

How can i take admission in govt. College of pharmacy in haryana.I have passed 12th with non medical with 79% marks from haryana board.can i give any entrance exam to take admission in b pharma.
16th August 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 cbse board in re exam of physics..
Should i take admisson in b.pharmcy now...
Any college have seat .. In haryana..
2nd October 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

i am b.sc graduate can i take admission in b.pharmacy or d.pharmacy and plz tell me how can i take admission in haryana and plz tell me the last date of admission is there any vaccant seat in any college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?