25th August 2012, 09:25 PM
jyothi chellapilla

Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?

i have completed 12 th with 97% with biology physics and chemistry as main subjects.please tell me the procedure required to get admitted in genetic engeneering college.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for admission in genetic engineering after scoring 72% marks in 12th?
  2. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  3. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  4. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure?
  5. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  6. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  7. Marks required in 12th for admission to Genetic Engineering?
  8. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  9. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  10. Which Entrance Exams should I give to do Genetic Engineering being a student of 12th Class? Job Opportunities after completion of this course from these colleges?
  11. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  12. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  13. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  14. Career options in Genetic Engineering? Can we get a good package in this field? Can I do it after 12th? What is the procedure for it?
  15. Is it possible to do Genetic Engineering after the completion of 10+2 (Medical)?
  16. Genetic Engineering after 12th? Fee structure, scope, duration and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Merit list for genetic engineering of MHT CET?
  18. Best college for Genetic engineering in Hyderabad? How can I go ahead? What is the admission procedure?
5th January 2013, 06:13 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?

HI,

Genetic Engineering is field which involves manipulating the genes to suit ones needs. This is one of the branches of engineering. So to enter this field it is a must that you should have pursued the science subjects in your 12th with PCM subject.

ELIGIBILITY :

- You should completed their 12th with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.

- You should have a minimum 50% Marks In 12th Level.

- Those who are Appearing in the 12th Examination may also eligible to Apply.

You can not join Genetic Engineering with PCB subjects. You must have PCM combination in 12th. If you have PCMB then also you are eligibile.

If you wish to pursue Genetic Engineering , you have to clear an entrance test. The entrance tests carried out for the purpose are IIT , AIEEE and State level entrance tests.

There are quite a few institutes which offer Genetic Engineering course.

BEST GENETIC ENGINEERING COLLEGE ARE;-

Indian Institute of Information Technology - Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh

The Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad - Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh

Bharathiar University - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

West Bengal University of Technology - Kolkata, West Bengal

Dayananda Sagar Institutions - Bangalore, Karnataka

K.M. College of Engineering And Technology

Padmabhushan Vasantdada Path Pratishthan College Of Engineering
19th April 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?

hey i m now in 12th !!i m intrested in plant and animel genetics so i wanna be genetic engineer thn wich typ of entrance exm is fr tht .. thn wht r de carier opporchunity in tht feild??
2nd October 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i have done Bsc(bio) now i want to go for genetic enginering...what should i do now!??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?