6th June 2017, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

How to get commerce subject with very low cgpa

I have scored 5.6 cgpa in CBSE 2017 and I want commerces subject in my city jabalpur mp

6th June 2017, 07:51 PM
mrghost
Member+

Default Re: How to get commerce subject with very low cgpa

To get admission in commerce stream you must have CGPA above 6.0 then you are eligible to get admission in commerce. But your CGPA is below 6.0 then the chances to get admission in commerce stream is less. Some private schools allow the students to take admission in commerce stream if there CGPA is below 6.0.
6th June 2017, 07:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you have scored 5.6 CGPA in your 10th standard it does not mean that you will not get commerce stream of your interest. Sometimes the cutoff is very low for Commerce stream in comparison to science stream. It is suggested to you that you must apply in private schools which are not very much famous in your city. I think you will get your seat in commerce stream in 11th standard easily. Problem comes with science stream not commerce stream.
6th June 2017, 09:03 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Now a days as the competition is rapidly increasing so it is a bit difficult to get admission in science stream in reputed schools but to take admission in commerce stream is far more easier for you with low CGPA.
You can easily get admission in commerce stream with 5.6 CGPA. You need to apply in the schools where previous year cutoff has been below 5.0 CGPA. You may get admission in some low reputed School. It is suggested to you to check previous year cutoffs for Commerce stream in your nearby schools and then apply for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?