31st May 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get the correct CBSE mark sheet if incorrect mark sheet has been uploaded by CBSE?

I have scored 8.8 cgpa, but my scores in English and maths have been A1 and A2 through out the year and I have also done well in my board papers. I am in doubt whether cbse has uploaded my correct result or not. If not then how can I get them corrected.Please guide me..

31st May 2016, 05:52 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the correct CBSE mark sheet if incorrect mark sheet has been uploaded by CBSE?

The Following are step to get the correct CBSE Mark Sheet:

1-Downloading and Printing the application form from this link

http://cbse.nic.in/faq/dupform.pdf

2- Reading the Instructions and filling the form

3-Documents required for making corrections or change in your name

If you want to get your documents by post additional postal charge may apply

Fee for each document

Rs 100+ applicable postal charge

4- Checking your concerned CBSE Regional office.

visit this link http://cbse.nic.in/contact.htm

CBSE Ensure delivery of documents at your address within 7-20 working days from the date of receipt of application form.
31st May 2016, 06:22 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the correct CBSE mark sheet if incorrect mark sheet has been uploaded by CBSE?

To correct your marksheet you need to write applucation to Zonal office Allahabad then after you have to forward it to Zonal Office after signature of school principal. They will guide you exactly what to do.
31st May 2016, 08:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

If you have doubt that your answer sheet is not evaluated correctly then you do not have to be worried about the same as CBSE provides the facility to the students for reevaluation of their answer sheet if they do not managed marks as per their expectation.

For getting your answer sheet reevaluated you will first have to fill the revaluation form for your concerned subjects for which application forms are made available on the official website of CBSE for seven days after the date of result declaration.

For filling application you will have to pay a fee of Rs 300 per subject. The whole reevaluation procedure includes three stages which includes re-totaling , getting the photocopy of your answer sheet and final stage in the challenging the questions in which you think you have been provided less marks.

For more detailed information about the reevaluation procedure you must visit the official link of CBSE i.e; www.cbse.nic.in
1st June 2016, 12:03 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Since you have doubt in your grades which you have secured in your CBSE 10th board examination then CBSE has the provision of re-evaluation of answer sheet for the satisfaction of student.

For re-evaluation of answer sheet for which you are concerned you will have to fill the application form for the same which are made available on the official website of CBSE and lasts for seven days after the date of result declaration.

For more details about the procedure and norms for the re-evaluation of answer sheet visit the official link of CBSE i.e; www.cbse.nic.in.
1st June 2016, 12:09 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

If there is any discrepancy in evaluation or uploading of results in final results, you can fill the reevaluation form available at CBSE official website.

Step I: Application for verification can be done at http://cbseonline.ernet.in/rchk/default.aspx.

Step II: Soon they will respond you regarding your query.

This is the easiest way for it, otherwise you can also write to CBSE regarding this through official mail.
1st June 2016, 12:13 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

You can know whether your CBSE Marks Sheet is correct or not by cross-checking your marks at the time of the declaration of the results.

If both the marks matches then, your CBSE Marks Sheet will be correct. If both the marks does not match, you can consider your CBSE Marks sheet will be incorrect.

In that case, you need to report about this in your school then, they will take the necessary steps, so, that your CBSE Marks sheet will be corrected and uploaded by CBSE.
1st June 2016, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

I have passed cbse exam and scored 66% from science stream what should I study further to became a ifs Indian foreign service officer
27th May 2018, 05:20 AM
Unregistered

Hello. My 12th result from commerce has been declared but they have failed me in 5 subjects and very low grade in english. I am very sure that the result is incorrect as I got only 4 marks in Physical but all of my exams were very good. I'm so tense. What should I do now ?
29th May 2018, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Actually like u I did my CHEM paper and bio paper well but my result came out to be 87 in CHEM and 94 in bio but expecting 90 in CHEM and 97 in bio my overall percentage turned out to be 92.6% well ...this is a descent score but then the people who didn't even get above 55/70 in skl... actually got 62/70 but I used to perform well and was expecting centum if not Atleast in 98s in bio but unfortunately I didn't but can I try for retotalling of the marks?
23rd September 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

My grade in class 12 mark sheet for biology is C2 instead of B1. What should I do to correct it?
16th July 2020, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

My marksheet having fault of wrong grading system so how can I correct it
22nd July 2020, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

My subject grades are wrong according to my subject percentage. So, please tell me how can I apply for correcting my marksheet.
5th September 2020, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

I have got 91 Marks in English and 91 Mark's in science both. But in grades Science column A1 is given and in English A2 is given . What to do plz suggest
5th September 2020, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

In class 10th 2020 mark sheet , I got 91 Mark's in English and 91 Marks in Science. But grades are not same . In english A2 and Science A1. What to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?