17th June 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Between CBSE or C.G. State Board, through which good grades can be achieved and easily prepare for IIT?

hello
for IIT preparation ,which pattern of schooling
is good CBSE or C.G. state board?
AND in which pattern good grades can be achieved????
please let me know immediately
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Any criteria in Rajasthan board to improve grades of students of other states?
  2. What is the difference between state board and CBSE board? If I pass state boad and then prepare for IIT JEE will I be at loss?
  3. Gujarat State board curriculum is not at par with CBSE, so how to prepare for Engineering Entrance Exams and for Boards?
  4. How to prepare for IIT JEE? I have done my class 11th from CBSE board
  5. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I prepare for IIT or first complete 10+2? How and what to study to pass with flying colours?
  7. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  8. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  9. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  10. Is my grades in 10th board exam enough for becoming a doctor?
  11. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  12. How to prepare for IIT entrance exam?
  13. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  14. Which board is ideal CBSE or Madhya Pradesh board?
  15. Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?
  16. What is the last date of submission of form for class 12th?
  17. Is there any coaching available for ISAT exam in Thiruvananthampuram? For clearing ISAT exam should I go for CBSE board or state board?
  18. Which board should I consider to prepare for IIT JEE?
6th April 2015, 04:53 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Between CBSE or C.G. State Board, through which good grades can be achieved and easily prepare for IIT?

CBSE board or Central Board of Secondary Education is a course curriculum with an orientation towards competitive examinations. So the answer to the first part of your question is CBSE board is better for IIT examinations. But the next question cannot be given a one word answer. No board can promise you that they will cater to more marks than the other. The subjects covered in every board is same. The only difference will be in the syllabus pattern. But that will not make a huge difference in the aggregate score that you get. Your aggregate marks will solely depend upon you. If you study hard and study regularly, then you will have every subject in your fingertips. Then you will not depend on any board for higher marks. But if you don't study then no special board can make you get marks.
22nd April 2015, 01:35 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Between CBSE or C.G. State Board, through which good grades can be achieved and easily prepare for IIT?

If you wanna good marks in Board exams then state board is the best because easy Syllabus , easy study pattern and easy exam pattern as compared to CBSE . In state board your competition is only with your state but in CBSE board your competition is with all India students

Now if you wanna clear IIT exam then choose CBSE board because CBSE syllabus and study pattern is very suitable for JEE (Mains) and JEE(advance) in other words we can say AIEEE and IIT because these exams are also conducted by Central Board of secondary education (CBSE)

So i would like to suggests you go for CBSE Board because it is the best option for your Bright future
22nd April 2015, 08:52 PM
subhaji360

Default Re: Between CBSE or C.G. State Board, through which good grades can be achieved and easily prepare for IIT?

I think that CBSE board is more better then others because I am also from CBSE and I think for u CBSE will be more easy for further studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?