1st July 2012, 03:08 AM
abhinavipu

How to get direct admission in B.Tech and medical or top engineering colleges in India?

1)KIIT
2)SOA
3)KPC medical collage

contact @08093936938

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission for my masters in top private colleges in India?
  2. Direct admission in b.tech with 90% in 12th PCM?
  3. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  4. List of top 10 medical colleges in India and of Engineering colleges except IITs?
  5. Best Engineering colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Btech i -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is direct admission possible in top private engineering colleges like BITS Pilani Ranchi
  7. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  8. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  9. How to do MBBS in Jammu? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  10. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  11. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  12. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  13. Cbse 10th exam results
  14. How to get direct admission for DGO course in private medical colleges in India?
  15. IAS exam application procedure and dates?
  16. Model Question Papers for TNPSC Group 4 Exam?
  17. Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam?
  18. List of top 20 colleges in Automobile engineering colleges in India? How to get admission?
30th September 2015, 11:50 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get direct admission in B.Tech and medical or top engineering colleges in India?

There is no direct admission in top engineering colleges of India or in medical colleges for the undergraduate or post graduate courses.

Entrance exams are held every year for admission in top colleges.

1. Joint Entrance exam for IIT, NIT etc.

2. AIPMT, AIIMS entrance exam for medical admissions.

For the KIIT also, KIITEEE is conducted by the university for admission in any stream of engineering. KPC medical college also takes admission on the basis of AIPMT rank, so you will have to appear for the entrance exam if you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?