28th November 2009, 12:17 AM
amrita0305

Best Engineering colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Btech i

Can anyone plz tell me about the best Engg. colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Btech in computer . Plz let me know about there admission procedure for Jan 2010

Related Questions:
  1. Best engineering colleges which are offering direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech in Rajasthan Jaipur?
  2. Can a B.Sc Physics holder get direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech? List of colleges in Maharashtra offering direct admission in second year? -- [New]
  3. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  4. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  5. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? I have completed diploma in Chemical Engineering
  6. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  7. Which are the colleges offering direct 2nd year engineering admission for Goan Students outside Goa?
  8. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune? I have scored 63.15%
  9. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  10. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  11. Names of colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year for Computer Engineering after scoring 77% in diploma CE?
  12. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Colleges in UP offering direct admission in 2nd year, 3rd semester?
  14. List of engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basis of 12th board marks?
  15. Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam?
  16. Cut off for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges
  17. List of diploma colleges in Maharastra after 10th which offer direct admission in second year?
  18. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra to pursue direct 2nd year in engineering?
4th December 2009, 10:13 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best Engineering colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Bte

all the top colleges of mumbai are gud to take admission in direct second year.....
like....kj somaiya,dy patil,agnel,vidyalankar,etc
for more information u can go to the officail website of vidyalankar.........
4th December 2009, 11:29 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best Engineering colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Bte

If you are diploma holder in computer science then you can join btech by attending the entrance exam in institutions like anna university and attend counselling to select the college of your choice...
5th December 2009, 05:03 PM
keerthi
Member+

HI,
First tell me which place you are by regarding that we can tell which college is best for you.
To enter the topmost college you must write entrance .
IN CHENNAI ANNA UNIVERSITY AND IIT IS THE BEST
(they both are good in studies and cheapest)
12th December 2009, 12:17 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Engineering colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Btech i

s.r.k.r engineering college bhimavaram
13th December 2009, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Engineering colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Btech i

sir,do any gud colleges offer admission on the basis of cgpa at the ned of first year...i am a engineering first year student ..plz help
14th December 2009, 01:02 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

generally dipoma holders can only be directly admitted to 2nd year.....students once admitted in 1st year can only change their branch on the basis of their cgpa........
but some universities also allow to change the college on the basis of cgpa within the university.......and not in any other university......
this happens only if you are excellent in studies.......
mumbai university gives the provision of changing the college

you can only change the college within your university.....

best of luck
14th December 2009, 11:26 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

if you are currently studying in a university then you may change your college or your branch within the university........for which you have to be exceptionally good in academics.....select a good college in your university and speak to their administrator you may have to even pay some amount for it.......

best of luck
31st December 2009, 04:03 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.

There are so many best college which offer lateral entry in 2nd year through lateral entry scheme and its depend on you that which college you would like to take admission.
17th January 2010, 04:54 PM
nishank

i m in first year b.tech course.and want to change my university... plz provide me list of colleges which offer second year admission through lateral entry scheme..
21st January 2010, 10:21 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

if you have any degree you have to give admission in 2nd year in b.tech. for more detail of listed university check from internet.
22nd January 2010, 02:26 AM
sumitkumarinmit

i have idea only for jharkhand colleges the best colleges here give direct admission directly only through lateal entry exams bit sindri bit ranchi all take aieee rank allocation .......
6th February 2010, 01:22 PM
Senior Member+++

jharkhand colleges gives direct admission through lateral entry
you can change your stream
you can the list of other universities on interenet search
12th February 2010, 08:29 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

only diploma holder student can take the admission in the 2nd year through lateral entry,
except it there is no any provision for taking admission directly in 2nd year,
the top college are
all iits,
niits
vit
kiit,bvp
etc
14th February 2010, 10:50 PM
thakurbaba307

governement colleges of states and a few central deemed university like SLIET and NERIST offers such flexibilty.....
16th February 2010, 11:59 AM
smhsankita

hi friend......you can aaply for lateral entry in kalinga university and manipal university but the problem is you can aaply for kalinga till 27th february only ..its the last date and your form should go to kalinga till that date........so take fast decisions and apply for it.....for manipal its 20th march.the questions they will ask form the syllabus for btech 1 st year of computer since branch because you want to go for that.
21st February 2010, 10:48 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend,
there is no any direct entry in second year without diploma certificate,
you can take direct admission in second year through lateral entry only.
but not direct.
ok

best of luck.
22nd March 2010, 11:17 PM
vanshu

jharkhand colleges gives direct admission in b.tech
in 2nd year through lateral entry
28th March 2010, 10:22 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
best engineering colleges are:
all iit's
kiit
nit's
mit,pune and lots more.

all the best.
17th April 2010, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 82% in last year diploma course which college will be best for engineering direct second year.
18th April 2010, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

when we give admission to direct second year of computer engineering at that time which backlock subjects are solved in that year please give me solution
18th April 2010, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

can i change my college for 2nd year btech currently in 1st year btech through uptu,i want change college within colleges of uptu....
18th April 2010, 11:58 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

The Best Engineering colleges who offer direct admission in second year
in b.tech computer-

1. Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology
2. Inderprastha Engineering College
3. Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College
4. JSS Academy of Technical Education.
22nd April 2010, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

is japee noida having seats in second year direct admission?
27th April 2010, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am a student of computer operator programming assistance (copa)scvt. so i take direct admission in second year of computer engineering. please help to tell me how can take admission
4th May 2010, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

poda vennai
6th May 2010, 12:36 AM
edward
Top Answerer

according to me the best college will the NIT's but for that i think you have to appear for the exam conducted by the colleges...............

there are many state universities which provide direct entry for second year but for the diploma holders only..............so if you are a diploma holder then you can apply to the college which you want to join...........
6th May 2010, 03:20 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

There are many colleges but there are colleges like Thapar, Manipal, Sastra, and many more colleges.

But Thapar and Manipal is certainly the best. The admission to Thapar is on the basis of LEET-Tu entrance exam which is conducted for diploma students for direct second year admission.

and similarly ENAT for manipal for direct 2nd year admission.

So prepare well for these exams and try to get into them as they are the best

Cheers
6th May 2010, 05:04 AM
Harshita21

you do not need to find which are the best colleges for lateral entry because college which are popular for B.tech are also provide best services to the lateral entry students

NIT's
IIT's
IIIT's
VIT
YMCA
BITS
Punjab engineering college
Thaper institute
Amity college of engineering
BMS college of engineering
ANNA university
6th May 2010, 11:45 AM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrita0305 View Post
Can anyone plz tell me about the best Engg. colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Btech in computer . Plz let me know about there admission procedure for Jan 2010
Hi
The colleges offerin admission in direct second year for B.Techare following-Please check all details (Diploma Holders in Engineering / Technology)
Anna University, Chennai and Bharathidasan Institute of Technology, Trichy.

Application Cost:
In Person / By Post: Rs.100/- (General) and Free of Cost for SC/ST candidates

Registration Fee:
In Person / By Post: Rs.200/- (General) and Free of Cost for SC/ST candidates (to be encosed along with filled in Application)
Good luck
15th May 2010, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

hi.....
i am second year student in LATEHAR POLYTECHNIC,i want some suggestion about direct admission in IITS.
28th May 2010, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
can u pls give me the list of engineering colleges in delhi and ncr which give direct admission to 2 nd year in btech .
i am a btech first year student .
3rd June 2010, 02:34 PM
manjit007

sir i want to take admission in delhi in lateral entry, direct admission
4th June 2010, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

LIST OF COLLEGES WHICH OFFERS DIRECT ADMISSION TO SECOND YEAR ENGG.
8th June 2010, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

anna university councling
9th June 2010, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

i want list of colleges in chandigarh for admission in btch 2nd year.my percentage of diploma of ece is 72.
9th June 2010, 04:41 PM
drdo99
Banned

Vit is one of the finest engg. Colleges in india.it ranks among the best in india,the total rank is within 10.
Infrastructure, faculty, technology is at the best. One of the finest institutions for studying. They have lot of courses too.
Other good colleges are:
P.S.G. College of Technology, CoimbatoreM.S.
Ramaiah Institute of Technology Bangalore
18th June 2010, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges providing lateral entry in B.Tech in(UP) ,are NIT also provide lateral admisson
29th June 2010, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
5th July 2010, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

i am surender complet my diploma percentage is 91.6% (MBC) can have best collage
anna uni goverment collage ple replay plee pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
9th July 2010, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 80.5% in last year of e&tc diploma .so wich colleges are applicable for me?
14th July 2010, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

sir i m diploma holder student n i got 62% in all over sem so which college applicable for me plz reply
22nd July 2010, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

i have completed deploma in electronics Engg. with 68%, now i m searching for good B. tech college,
so plz advise me%u2026
give me list of colleges which gives admission in direct second year.
and how can i apply
22nd July 2010, 11:59 PM
Rajinder Pal Singh

TELL ME SOMEONE....... I want to take admission in direct 2nd year in B.Tech in mumbai actually I done diploma in electronics & comm. engg. by punjab state board of technical education (Chandigarh).So pls replied me the list of colleges applicable for me.PLSSSSSSSSSSS
23rd July 2010, 08:37 AM
Gittin goyal

list of best engg. colleges in india offering 2nd year admission
23rd July 2010, 11:40 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

you can aaply for kalinga till 27th february only its the last date and your form should go to kalinga till that dateso take fast decisions and apply for it.or manipal its 20th march.the questions they will ask form the syllabus for btech 1 st year of computer since branch
24th July 2010, 12:17 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi
the list of the colleges are as follow
P.S.G. College of Technology, CoimbatoreM.S.
Ramaiah Institute of Technology Bangalore
VIT
YMCA
BITS
Thaper institute
24th July 2010, 08:24 AM
sathsish

Smile Re: Best Engineering colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Btech i

Hello friend,
Among every individuals,
only diploma holder student can take the admission in the 2nd year through lateral entry,
except it there is no any provision for taking admission directly in 2nd year,

Best Engineering colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Btech are given below:

NIT's
KIIT
BVP
IIT's
IIIT's
VIT
YMCA
BITS
JSS Academy of Technical Education.
Inderprastha Engineering College
Thaper institute
Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology
Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College
BMS college of engineering
ANNA university

All the very best..!!
You can come up in life..!!
Wish you good luck..!!
Cheers..!!
26th July 2010, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

list the college for direct second years
12th August 2010, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir i got 74% indiploma in E & TC.which coll is suitable for me in pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?