1st March 2013, 05:11 AM
Unregistered

How to get a direct job through GATE exam?

i want to know about direct job by GATE exam...pelase tell me the details for the same

Related Questions:
  1. How may I find a job in leading government organizations without appearing in GATE exam?
  2. Am I eligible for M.Tech course after scoring 58% of marks in BE IT?
  3. Is it possible to do M.E while studying BSc chemistry?
  4. What are the suitable master degree courses like MBA after completing B.E ECE?
  5. Can I go for direct job exam in Air Force after passing 12th with 71% marks in PCM?
  6. Where can I get direct admission with GATE score of 478 in Civil engineering? -- [New]
  7. Whether JOB or HIGHER STUDY is the purpose of GATE exam? Books and important topics to crack GATE examination for EEE stream students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. A Biology Student preparing GATE for Chemistry, Food Technology and Microbiology
  9. Should i search for a job now and get experience or wait for next GATE exam if I fail to get through GATE?
  10. How should I apply for to pursue M.Tech in IIT or NIT Colleges? Can I have to appear for GATE Exam or is this possible to get direct admission?
  11. Which are the institutes apart from IITs, IISC and NIT which give direct admission on the basis of the GATE score?
  12. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of Engineering from Singhania University?
  13. Preparation Material for GATE Exam? How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of BE in ECE?
  14. How to prepare for GATE while doing Job in TCS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get a job in IES if I am a B.Tech final year student
  16. Can I apply for a job after scoring 7.57 marks in GATE exam?
  17. Where will I get a job according to my GATE score? Which is better between CAT and GATE?
  18. How to prepare for GATE exam? Syllabus for the exam?
22nd May 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a direct job through GATE exam?

How to get a job through gate? Even d date of submission barred.
28th July 2013, 09:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a direct job through GATE exam?

GATE holders have the option to get recruited with PSU. PSU recruit candidates to the position of Engineer Trainee on the basis of GATE score, GD, and interview. Other than this, they should have a specific percentage of marks in B.E/B.Tech. For example those with at least 60% marks are considered for recruitment in BPCL, HPCL, etc. Applications can be submitted online through the website of the concerned PSU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?