12th July 2017, 12:00 PM
sonu adhau

How to get duplicate mark sheet and migration certificate from NIOS?

I have passed 10th exam from NIOS in 2016, but I lost my original mark sheet, Migration certificate. Please tell me how can I get the duplicate copy of it?

15th August 2017, 01:25 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get duplicate mark sheet and migration certificate from NIOS?

The procedure to obtain duplicate marksheet from National Institute of Open schooling is:

You need to pay "Bank draft" addresses to The Secretary, NIOS, Noida.

Along with bank draft you need to submit application form for duplicate marksheet and a documentary proof of yourself.

Visit official website Duplicate mark sheet .
6th March 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get duplicate mark sheet and migration certificate from NIOS?

I have applied for duplicate marks certificate of 12 th class how many days it will take to get it from the day it is posted
20th August 2019, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I have failed the secondary examination held in April 2018 and i lost my certificate . How i can I get a duplicate copy of this?
12th September 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I lost my original migration certificate please tell me how can i get it
1st October 2019, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get a duplicate marksheet of secondary
31st October 2020, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to duplication migration certificate for nios
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?