13th August 2013, 02:44 PM
danish4teen

How to get enrolled in AMU for bachelor of computer applications? What is the fee structure for BCA?

how to get enrolled in amu for bachlor of computer application for the year 2014..and what is fee structure for bca

3rd April 2021, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get enrolled in AMU for bachelor of computer applications? What is the fee structure for BCA?

How can I get admission in amu for bca
13th May 2021, 10:42 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get enrolled in AMU for bachelor of computer applications? What is the fee structure for BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I get admission in amu for bca
You need to apply for AMU entrance exam,before that you need to reach the eligibility criteria as per rules set by the organisations.
-Candidates must have completed a Senior Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent examination with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate.

***The result of AMU 2021 will be announced in July tentatively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?