17th March 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Should I pursue my B.Tech from AMU? What's the fees structure for the same?

Fee structure for B.Tech in AMU Aligarh? Is AMU Aligarh the best for engineering?
please reply soon..

29th August 2012, 09:45 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I pursue my B.Tech from AMU? What's the fees structure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Fee structure for B.Tech in AMU Aligarh? Is AMU Aligarh the best for engineering?
please reply soon..
Aligarh Muslim University offers B.Tech courses in two shifts- day and evening. hence, the fees are variable for both these shifts.

I have mentioned below the official website and the exact 'url' where you can see the fees structure for all the courses offered:
http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/misc/feespayableadmission.htm

However, for your reference i would like to inform you that the admission in B. Tech for 2012 is already over.
17th April 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I pursue my B.Tech from AMU? What's the fees structure for the same?

please tell me branch wise amu placement btech
3rd March 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR FORMSUBMISSION OF B.E. IN AMU FOR 2014 SESSION
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?