2nd March 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get forms for MAT Exam? How to register for this Exam?

how i can get mat exam form and how to registered?

11th March 2012, 04:04 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get forms for MAT Exam? How to register for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MAT Stands for Management of Aptitude Test and this examination is conducted by All India Management Association four times in a year.

Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.

Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.

(OR)

Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of All India Management Association payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website http://www.aima-ind.org/matmay12/ along with the DD details.

(OR)

Register online at website link http://www.aima-ind.org/matmay12/ with Credit Card payment.

Sale of Counters :-

1)Bank of Baroda

2)Axis Bank

3)AIMA Nodal

Important dates :-

Last date for receipt of application :- 14.04.12

Last date for receipt of application at AIMA,New Delhi :- 17.04.12

Last date for receipt of Online application :- 14.04.12

Last date for receipt of Online application at AIMA,New Delhi :- 17.04.12

Eligibility Criteria ::

~~The candidate must have a completed bachelor's degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.

~~Final year candidates are eligible to apply for MAT examination.

More details,Visit the official website :- Click here !!!
11th March 2012, 05:43 PM
VISU1996

My Dear friend you will get MAT examination from offline or online for online regestration you should go to the below link
http/:MAT EXAMONLINE.CO.IN
11th March 2012, 06:39 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

MAT-MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST conducted by AIMA(All India Management Association) four times a year for admission to MBA(Master of Business Administration) course.

The candidate having Graduation Degree in any stream of education from a recognised University is eligible to apply for MAT. There is no upper age bar to purse MBA.

There are three ways to obtain/register for MAT:-

-The MAT form can be obtained with Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs.1200.00 from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank and from AIMA Nodal Centre.

-Through on line registration by filling on line Form through AIMA web site i.e. www.aima-ind.org along with the details of Demand Draft for Rs.1200.00 in favour of AIMA payable at Delhi. The DD will be sent afterwards along with confirmation letter to AIMA office,
Delhi.

-Through on line registration and payment through Credit/Debit card or Net Banking.
11th March 2012, 07:41 PM
aerodeep1

Red face Re: How to get forms for MAT Exam? How to register for this Exam?

plz see this link...http://www.aima-ind.org/mat.aspx
11th March 2012, 07:53 PM
venkatadrir

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
we can attempt for mat exam either paper based test or computer based test depending upon the participant intrest and capability.
For registratiopn of mat exam every participant are supposed to pay 1200rs in the name of management association for the website www.aima-ind-org\matmay12.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?