31st May 2011, 11:09 AM
rajyalakshmib

Procedure for admission to private and government engineering college in Karnataka after scoring 1333 CET rank as a Karnataka Domicile?

I got a CET rank of 1333. I request the procedure for admission to private and government Engineering colleges in karnatakan as karnataka domicile.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa? -- [New]
  2. Entrance exam date for Karnataka CET for B.Ed? Procedure for getting admission in Karnataka?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Karnataka Medical College for a domicile student who has secured 10613 rank in NEET-UG?
  4. In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka
  5. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  6. Can I get BAMS government seat in Karnataka after scoring 16724 rank in Karnataka CET?
  7. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? Can a Non Karnataka student appear? How much money is to be paid?
  8. Bits pilani application forms date and bitsat website? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? How much money is required for DD?
  10. Fee structure of B.E lateral entry course for non resident Karnataka student? How much rank required to join Government Karnataka Colleges?
  11. What's the eligibility to appear in Karnataka CET for wards of central government employees posted in Karnataka?
  12. Will I get medical seat in government after scoring 1182 rank in CET Karnataka?
  13. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  14. Requirements for Lateral Entry in B.E. course. for outsiders?
  15. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  16. Will I get engineering seat in Karnataka after scoring 63857 rank in engineering?
  17. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka through Lateral Entry Scheme? Procedure to be followed as a non resident of Karnataka?
  18. Which college can I get after scoring Karnataka CET medical rank of 607?
10th October 2011, 12:01 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure for admission to private and government engineering college in Karnataka after scoring 1333 CET rank as a Karnataka Domicile?

for admission in private and government engineering college in karnatka,

just attend counseling session conducted by authority.

as you have domicile of karnatka, so you will get government college of karnatka.

all the best!!!
29th February 2012, 07:21 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure for admission to private and government engineering college in Karnataka after scoring 1333 CET rank as a Karnataka Domicile?

hi dude,

for admission in private and government engineering college in karnatka,

just attend counseling session conducted by authority.

as you have domicile of karnatka, so you will get government college of karnatka.

all the best!!!
29th February 2012, 11:32 PM
rvidyasagar

From the ensuing CET 2012, you have to exercise your option and allotment of seats would be done online, based on your CET score.
29th February 2012, 11:35 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajyalakshmib View Post
I got a CET rank of 1333. I request the procedure for admission to private and government Engineering colleges in karnatakan as karnataka domicile.
hi,
I am sorry to not get admissions in top college after getting low rank that is 1333.
If you want you can take admissions in any low ranking private college in India.
In my opinion you should try next year so that you may get top college.

ALL THE BEST!
11th March 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

UPTO 10TH STUDIED IN KARNATAKA. PUC I AND II STUDIED IN ANDHRA PRADESH. PLEASE GIVE DETAILS REGARDING RANKING IN CET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?