29th March 2012, 10:16 PM
pooja tanwer

How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma from Electrical Engineering?

i have done the diploma from electrical engg. how can i do a good job

Related Questions:
  1. List of electrical based companies in India to get job right after completion of diploma in electrical engineering with 83% marks? -- [New]
  2. How may I get a job after completion of my diploma course in electrical engineering?
  3. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  4. What should I do next after completion of Diploma Electrical?
  5. Am I eligible to get job in Sriharikota space center after completion of diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  6. How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 85% of marks?
  7. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  8. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  9. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I do either job or higher education if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Job opportunities in Bhopal?
  11. What we can do after completion of Diploma in ECE to get a good job?
  12. Can I get Job in Air Force after completion of Diploma with Electrical Engineering?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  14. Am I eligible to do BBA course after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  15. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  16. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
20th July 2012, 05:45 PM
nikhu99

Smile Re: How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma from Electrical Engineering?

Dear friend ,

List of jobs for Electrical Engineers after compliting Diploma ............

As you completed you diploma in electrical engineering , there are no of jobs that for you can apply.You can apply for that job in many ways.There are many Goverment and Private companies from where you can get opportuanities for greater career.Here i have given lists of Goverment and Private companies as.............

*GOVERMENT COMPANIES..

1.GAIL

2.BHEL

3.SAIL

4.NTPC

5.DRDO

6.BAARC

7.BEL

8.ONGC

9.IOCL

10.POWER GRID CORPORATION

Some private companies also offering jobs for electrical engineers ..

1.JINDAL

2.VENDATA

3.TATA GROUP

4.MITTAL

5.AIRTEL

6.RELIANCE

7.ADITYA BIRLA GROUP

So you can apply for any company and get opportuanity for where demand goes on increasing.

Good luck.....................
2nd September 2012, 08:44 AM
smsureshma
Member+

Default Re: How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma from Electrical Engineering?

hello friend

If you have done B.Sc in Electronics then you can go for
M.Sc electronics or you can do M.Tech.
If you have done B.Sc in computers then you can go for
M.Sc in computers or MCA form a good institution.
You both can also go for B.Tech degree and do your
corresponding course.
There are several IT companies for a computer student:
WIPRO
ZANSAR
ACCENTURE
PATNI
TECH MAHINDRA
SATYAM
INFOTECH
TCS
ORANGE
CTS
HCL
These are the IT companies where you can apply for a job
after your B.Sc in computers.
You should apply for these companies and continue your
course MCA or M.Sc in Computers from distance.
There are various Govt. Companies where you can apply
for a job if you have done B.Sc in Electronics:-
ASHOKE LAYLAND
ACCENTURE
L&T INFRASTRUCTURE
INDIAN AIR FORCE
INDIAN RAILWAYS
Broadcast Engg. Consultants India Ltd.
EDCIL (India) Ltd
Engineering Projects (India) Ltd.
Heavy Engineering Corporation
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.
National Thermal Power plant
Steel Authority of India
Bharat Heavy electronics
Power Grid corporation of India
ECIL
DRDO
DRDL
BHEL
NALCO
IOCL
OPTCL
JNDAL
BSNL
SAIL
DVC
MTNL
HAL
MOIL
These are the several companies where you can apply for
a job if you have done B.Sc in Electonics.

GOOD LUCK.
3rd September 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma from Electrical Engineering?

Dear sir

I had finished my DEEE(sw) in psg polytechnic college. i need an electrical job. so please give some ideas to got a job. give some company addresses which are offering for a diploma candidate. i kindly request you to send me some vaccencies list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?