24th September 2012, 11:16 AM
sriltha

How to get good marks if I am in chemical engineering 2nd year? Books to be referred?

I am my chemical engineering 2nd year.

i would like to know how to get top marks in this and reference books.

Related Questions:
  1. University of Pune-Chemical Engineering, 3rd Semester-Chemical Engineering Materials Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Books to be followed for technical section of chemical? I am a graduate from Chemical Engineering Stream
  3. Books to be referred to score good marks in CET exam?
  4. How to prepare for GATE during 2nd year of engineering in mechanical branch? Books to be referred?
  5. Books to be referred for GATE exam if I am a first year B.Tech chemical engineering student
  6. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  7. Books to be referred for electrical engineering? I am pursuing B.E in electrical engineering
  8. List of books to be referred for IIM and GATE exams preparation?
  9. How to Apply for Industrial training in IOCL and BPCL being B.Tech Chemical engineering 2nd year student?
  10. Which books are good for GATE pursuing 2nd year of my Electronics & Communications Engineering?
  11. Books to be referred fro GATE? I am a student of 2nd year electrical engineering
  12. Which are the good institutes for Aircraft Designing course? Books to be referred for the entrance? What is the yearly fee structure?
  13. Books to be referred for chemical branch?
  14. List of Chemical related companies in Karnataka to do Summer Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Chemical Engineering?
  15. Which courses can I do pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  16. What benefit I will get if study MS in USA being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  17. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Good organisation for summer internship in Chemical engineering?
12th October 2012, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get good marks if I am in chemical engineering 2nd year? Books to be referred?

How to get good marks in e&tc engineering in pune university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?