10th March 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after passing electronics and instrumentation?

Plz tell me sir.i am Electronic &instrumention engg gratutate.what shall i do to got job's in gov clg lectur job's. Plz tell sir i need ur guitanse sir.This 's my humble restru sir

Related Questions:
  1. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  2. Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?
  3. Jobs in core companies for Electronics and instrumentation student passing out this year with 81.37% marks? Exam dates and minimum requirements?
  4. How to get a government job after passing electronics and instrumentation?
  5. How to get a job after B.E in electronics instrumentation?
  6. How to get a job after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 57% aggregate
  7. Job opportunity after finishing B.E. electronics & instrumentation -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  9. How to do industrial training after passing electronics and instrumentation
  10. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  11. Courses providing job assurance after B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation?
  12. How to join ISRO after finishing M.Tech or MS after scoring 85%?
  13. Summer internship for M.sc Electronics & Instrumentation
  14. How to do Indian Army after doing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Technology
  15. How to study M.Tech in electronics after passing electronics and instrumentation engineering? What is the syllabus for GATE?
  16. Job in Civil Defence after doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation?
  17. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  18. How can I get job in BEL after B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation? Eligibility and whole process? -- [New]
6th June 2013, 01:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after passing electronics and instrumentation?

You need to qualify NET to join as Lecturer in government colleges. B.Tech holders from any of the recognized Universities are eligible for NET. But the qualification must be obtained with a minimum of 55% marks. There will be three papers for NET. The exam is conducted by UPSC, two times in a year, June and December.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?