21st August 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

How to get a government job for CSE students?

I want to know about the Government jobs for the CSE students not only about the post need to know much more about the syllabus of them and detail description about the post also.
So please suggest me the best one including what we should prefer to read for that very post.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibilities to get a government job for B.Tech CSE students?
  2. Government job scopes for B.E CSE students? Where shall I apply for government job?
  3. How to get a government job for CSE students? -- [New]
  4. Is there any government job available for CSE student
  5. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  6. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  7. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  8. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  9. What are the available government jobs for B.Tech (CSE) students?
  10. How to get a job after passing B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  11. What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Information about the job opportunities for CSE students in government sector
  13. Any job in government sector for me after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  14. What are the ways to get a job while in 3rd year B.Tech CSE?
  15. Which are the exams conducted by central government for B.E CSE students?
  16. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  17. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  18. What type of government jobs are there for CSE students?
14th September 2016, 11:58 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get a government job for CSE students?

Government sector provides numerous job opportunities for these engineers, for that you have to crack various recruitment examination conducted by the UPSC or State PSCs for different jobs.Students can also appear for the examinations organized by SSC, Defence sectors, railway departments, public sector banks, etc.

You can apply in following organizations for Government job after doing computer science and engineering:-

->>HAL(Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd),

->>BHEL(Bharath Heavy Electronics Ltd),

->>BEL(Bharath Electronics Ltd),

->>GAIL(Gas Authority of India Ltd),

->>NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation),

->>UPSC(Union Public Service Commission),

->>BSNL(Bharath Sanchar Nigam Ltd),

->>IOCL(Indian Oil Corporation Ltd),

->>HP(Hindustan Petroleum).
15th October 2016, 02:03 PM
Navneet patyal

Arrow Re: How to get a government job for CSE students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the Government jobs for the CSE students not only about the post need to know much more about the syllabus of them and detail description about the post also.
So please suggest me the best one including what we should prefer to read for that very post.

There are many scopes for CSE ( Computer Science Engineer) in government sector. You can join various government exams like UPSC ( Union Public service Commission), SSC ( Staff Selection Commission), Railway, Defense ( CDS, MES), Public Sector Bank, and PSC's exams. There are lot of government companies like BSNL ( Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd), NTPC ( National Thermal Power Corporation), GAIL ( Gass Authority of India), BEL ( Bharat Electronics Limited), and many other it sectors. If you want to apply for any government company then you will have to crack the GATE ( Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) exam.

<< There are following eligibility for GATE exam. >>

^ You should have a graduation degree in engineering from any recognized university.

^ There are 3 stages of this exam. 1. Written exam. 2. General Discussion. 3. Personal Interview.

^ If you clear the written exam then you are eligible for next stage. The written exam contain objective type and conventional type questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?