28th October 2010, 10:20 PM
goutami

How important it is to do M.Pharm. after B.Pharm? Salaries and jobs after just B.Pham?

hello sir/mam
presently im doin bharm 3rd yr... is it necessary to do mpharm after bpharm??? wts d salary i get if i join in job with bpharm degree?? waiting for ur reply...
Thank you

29th October 2010, 07:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How important it is to do M.Pharm. after B.Pharm? Salaries and jobs after just B.Pham?

It is not compulsory to do M.Pharm after B.Pharm if you are not pursuing higher studies. A B.Pharm graduate will get jobs in areas like Pharmacist, Medical Transcription, Sales and Marketing, Clinical Research etc. even though M.Pharm will be an added advantage considering your area of expertise and enables you to widen you horizon in to being a lecturer or even help in PhD programs.
29th October 2010, 09:17 PM
mahesh koneti

Wink Re: How important it is to do M.Pharm. after B.Pharm? Salaries and jobs after just B.Pham?

In this high competation world m.p harm is must .why because if you complete you b.p harm no doubt you can able to get the job but the salary is not more than 10000.if u get the job in reddys or ranbaxy and some other big company's they will make an agreement with you and they will provide finance for your m.p harm.otherwise m.p harm is necessary.
30th October 2010, 01:41 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How important it is to do M.Pharm. after B.Pharm? Salaries and jobs after just B.Pham?

Yes, if you want a prestigious and a handsome salary job than you can definitely join m.pharma.Though there are a no; of jobs after b.pharma but they all are less paid and hardworking.the exact figure depends upon the companys status.
30th October 2010, 03:55 AM
babydoll

hi!
Yes this is very important to have a master degree for getting high profile jobs.After B.Pharm the best option is M.Pharm because from this you will surity of good jos with good packages.
The salary package varies from 3.5 lack per year to 8.5 lack per year for freshers. When you get some experience you will be paid more.

So better to go for M.Pharm from reputed organization across India.
Good luck!!!
30th October 2010, 12:06 PM
koli

it is not necessary but you should do m.pharm because the job prospects as a b.pharm is very low.
your salaries will be not more than 12000/-.
so, to remain in the race for good jobs and high salary, you should do m.pharm.
19th November 2010, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

even after M.Pharm, u cant get into industry unless u hav a reference... i dont think companies in india are paying ar much as 8.5% Lakh PA that too for freshers... i guess... starting salary wud be like 15k per month...
23rd November 2010, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

i m doing B.PHARM final yr....i wants to know....about pharmacist jobs in railway....even after B.PHARM or M.PPHARM.............guide me pls.......
30th November 2010, 11:34 AM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

HELLO,
It's better if you further proceed for M.Pharm. after completing M.Pharm.you will be eligible for more opportunities that you have never before,however it's not necessary to persue M.Pharm.after B.Pharma.you can get min.20,000/-month in a pharma company & after M.Pharm. it will boost upto 30,000/-month.
BEST OF LUCK.
7th December 2010, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary after 4 yrs of experience in sales
8th December 2010, 02:07 AM
ramakant sharma

Thumbs up Re: How important it is to do M.Pharm. after B.Pharm? Salaries and jobs after just B.Pham?

hello dear the salary package which would be offered after b pharma is nearly 10000- 12000 /- now if you are satisfied with that and want to go for job than there is no need but if wants good future prospect than go for masters degree now here some conflict ions are there look if you are capable enough to crack niper exam than no doubt go for m pharma because after studying in such institute you will be placed in r & d of any good drug or medical industry but if you are not capable than go for doing mba from any collrgr is much better than doing m pharma through any local institute .

all the best for your future
8th December 2010, 01:20 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How important it is to do M.Pharm. after B.Pharm? Salaries and jobs after just B.Pham?

hello friend

it will definitely fetch you good results if you do M pharm after B pharm for a simple logic see to become masters in any subject is an added feature to ur resume right

with respect to salary see

if you're B.pharm candidate then you'll get 10k to 25k

wheras if you complete M.pharm

then definitely you will paid like this

35k to 1.5lak

so you can understand the necissity to do M.pharm

all the best

~aditya~
9th December 2010, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

how to do mpharma in correspondance
16th December 2010, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

is correspondence course in clinical research& regulatory affairs after bphram better?
17th December 2010, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi,what is the payment for fresher in industry after complition of B. Pharmacy?
18th December 2010, 05:01 PM
santosh dhoundiyal

if u have done b.phrm thn defntly u can get better job but after m.pharma you can get better job thn b.phrma..

35k to 1.5lak
27th December 2010, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

i want information of railway job of pharmacy
29th December 2010, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

i want job in railway
4th January 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

M-Pharm in which subject will be more useful,i mean to get a high salary job?what are the other qualifications shouid i need to get a job in good pharmaceutical companies?
10th January 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

i am in last year of b.pharmacy i want to knw that in which subject the m.pharm will be better???...i hv interest in the pharmaceutics....if i hv to take admission in niper then what i hv to do for that???
13th January 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

iam a 1st year student of b-pharm so how much %i should get to go to canada for my higher studies.plz reply me.
28th January 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i m a b pharma final year student pls tell me in which feild i can enter if i m nt so interested in pg. and where i can expact good salary at b pharma level?
10th February 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m a b.pharma 3rd year student.plz tell me wether jobs in industrial sector are suitable for girls or not?if not then wat r the best options??
10th February 2011, 07:05 PM
mnjtmitra

M.phrm either in pharmacology or ceutics is useful. Pharmacology is preferd cos it has vast scope esp in drug uses, toxicity studies, vigilance, clinical research etc. Pharmaceutics is gud but it s saturated. Frankly, there is job scarcity after m.phrm and in clinical field u cn expct around 15k per month. Refrnce in job matters. I knw m.phrm ppl n industry getn sal of 7k per month as freshr. Try to study in a gud college cos the name matters. Still for gettin a descent pay u need to work atleast for 4-5 yrs in industry. Gud luck.
10th February 2011, 07:12 PM
mnjtmitra

M.pharm is a compulsion for a high paying job in pharma sector. An M.pharm in pharmacology or ceutics is most favoured. Well after M.pharm one can expect a pay around 12k to 15k to be honest. But salaries tend to grow with experience and expertise. The pharma field has ample opportunities ,but heavy labor is required .
11th February 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

i am studying bpham after completion of this course how much salary we expect?
14th February 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: How important it is to do M.Pharm. after B.Pharm? Salaries and jobs after just B.Pham?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goutami View Post
hello sir/mam
presently im doin bharm 4th yr... is it necessary to do mpharm after bpharm??? wts d salary i get if i join in job with bpharm degree?? waiting for ur reply...
Thank you
which is better after b.pharm m.b.a or m.pharm.
for a girl what are the job oppurtunities in both of the feilds.
reply me as soon as possible.
14th February 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

hii, plz tell me 6 month pg diploma in clinical research from icri is gud option or m.pharm is better
14th February 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

how can i got i job after b.pharm???????????
15th February 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am b.pharm 3 yr student . Can i go for industrial training?will it be useful ?
15th February 2011, 09:15 AM
mnjtmitra

In my opinion M.pharm is better in the long run. Go for M.phrm in clinical pharma or pharmacology as both deal wd d clinical field.
17th March 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the present salary for a b.pharma graduate in India?
19th March 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

what are the job opportunities after completion of m.pharm in medicinal chemistry
23rd March 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

is their eny chances to do m.pharmacy in bio infarmatics ?
9th April 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I have done my b pharm and working in a FR&D as a research associate since last year.is it necessory to complete my m pharm?? is tyhere any college offering part time M.pharm??
21st April 2011, 06:06 AM
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: How important it is to do M.Pharm. after B.Pharm? Salaries and jobs after just B.Pham?

hello my friend pls dont go for m.pharm as soon as possible try to set life, because now the so many collegs oppened ,so alternatly difficult to get jobs in industry,
after M.PHARM ALSO u wont get not get jobs easily when compare to b.pharm.

B.PHARM+2YR'S EXP=M.PHARM

BEST DO JOB WITH B.PHARM ENOUGHT.

IF U WANT TO GO ANY RESEARCH U SHOUD DO M.PHARM
25th April 2011, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

As far as i think it will be better doing MBA rarther than M.Pharm but if u r able to crack or GPAT then u can go 4 M.pharm.
To be frank i enquired everything and in good field of pharma like ceutics and pharmacology you wont get more than 20k in the starting,but the
best part is that you canwork as a lecturer anywhere if u did M,Pharm in pharmacology.
BEST OF LUCK
28th April 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

hello ...
sir i m confuzed mba in pharma is better or m.pharm is better??
how r the fuure xpect regarding mba in pharma ???
plz plz plz sir reply me soon .......i m waiting....
30th April 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i do mpharma after joining job? what types of problem can occur during job with mpharma?
30th April 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

i have done b pharma in 2001.then i worked in pharma componies for 3 year as product executive.buy from last7 year i m on maternity leave.i want to restart my carrer now so what are the job options for me?please help me
11th May 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

HI SIR I M WORKING AS PRODUCT MANAGEMENT EXCEUTIVE IN PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY IT IS BETTER TO DO M.PHARM OR M.B.A
14th May 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

wht is d scope for regulatory affairs?
18th May 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

which is better after bpharm.., mpharm or clinical research studies plz answer
19th May 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

hi sir...is it better to do clinical research in ICRI or birlaheart after b.pharma?
what is the salary difference after b.pharma over pharma mba in production....??
which one is better after b.pharma ,clinical research or pharma mba?
22nd May 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

M Pharm candidates ratio in India are increasing day by day but still this qualification is not much exposed with the required no of job vacancies when compared with ME/M.Tech graduates. Technology is developing in the technical grounds but our government or even the private sectors are not taking much initiation to develop the health sciences grounds which also needs those technical peoples help especially as we see the development of software development phases. We might have forgotten that as long as we live there will be health problems so this field can never get any drop down provided a proper management plan could be taken to develop this area. Its not only that a particular area people will be benefited but it will benefit our entire nation even at the level of exporting the quality health science services abroad to earn good revenue. I wish people may agree with me and we can only help us to recommend our Honourable Govenment to do something better in this run.
29th May 2011, 05:31 PM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,

it will definitely fetch you good results if you do M pharm after B pharm for a simple logic see to become masters in any subject is an added feature to ur resume right

with respect to salary see

35k to 1.5lak

so you can understand the necissity to do M.pharm

Thanks
31st May 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Hi i m studing in last year b.pharm so what job requirment in army
1st June 2011, 12:17 AM
Deb51

higher study is always preferable. also if you have higher degree then your salary will be different from other with lower degree than you. after master degree job opportunity and scope will also increase in a good extend. after M.Pharm you will be able to join in research field but after B.Pharm you can not. after M.Pharm you may join as lecturer in any graduate institution but after B.Pharm it's not possible to become a lecturer.
9th June 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

is B.PHARM a good carrer to choose....???? plz suggest...its urgent
17th June 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

hellow sir i want to ask that what are the various field we can go after doing b.pharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?