12th February 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get information about notification of Sub-inspector exam of West Bengal?

When Sub-inspector, W.B (SI) examination will be taken place in which month, ? How can I come to know about its notification ?

Related Questions:
19th February 2011, 03:19 PM
Amed2010

Default Re: How to get information about notification of Sub-inspector exam of West Bengal?

There is a bengali magazine named 'Karma Kethra'. You can buy it from your news paper supplier. You can also read the "Karma sansthan" or the West Bengal Gov. official news paper named 'Ganasakti'. Hope you will get your answers there, certainly.
15th March 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get information about notification of Sub-inspector exam of West Bengal?

i have an intense passion fighting against crime..i want to join the police force.this year im going to complete my degree in arts.
8th May 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i complete my degree .i want to know the name of books/that i ll read.
25th May 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

what should be the criteria and eligibility to seat for s.i examination
1st July 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

When SI post for food & supply department available and what was the qualification?
1st August 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I want complete information to become police sub inspector of karnataka state
25th August 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the sub inspector exam shedule for this year, where is the form available and what are the requirrements
13th September 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

what would be the percentage in graduation for S.I. of west bengal police force?
13th September 2011, 10:08 PM
Pralay Sarkar

what would be the percentage in graduation for S.I. of west bengal police force?
14th September 2011, 07:24 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
West Bengal Police Constable recruitmentAfter a long wait, West Bengal Police has issued a recruitment ... I have written Sub inspector Exam on 14th august. ... So kindly give me some more information on the issue. ...
Thanks,
16th October 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

when will we get next advt. for the recruitment of sub-inspector
17th October 2011, 02:47 AM
02neeru

WB SI EXAM does not conducted yet
you can get information at
http://www.pscwb.org.in
3rd December 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

how much height to qualify si
4th December 2011, 10:10 AM
manoj1993
Member+

WB SI EXAM does not conducted yet
you can get information at
http://www.pscwb.org.in
10th December 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

admit card of school subinspector
15th May 2012, 10:46 AM
Abhilash Shajan

Default Re: How to get information about notification of Sub-inspector exam of kerala?

How I get notification about psc test for sub inspector post in kerala?
Or the sub inspector exam in kerala will be take place in which month?
18th July 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

when will the next SI be conducted?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?