7th January 2011, 09:47 PM
mubin tarranum

List of entrance exams and their syllabus for admission into M.Tech course in India and Abroad? Best coaching institutes and books for preparation for the exams?

hi.. i want to know about entrance exams and the syllabus of exams for m.tech admissions in INDIA AND ABROAD.. please suggest books and coaching institutions also... THANKYOU

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?
  2. List of coaching classes in Delhi and suitable books for preparation of NID entrance exam? List of NID institutes in India?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemistry in abroad?
  4. How may i continue my higher education in ME after completion of BE?
  5. List of Coaching Institutes that provide PG in ICAR exams preparation -- [New]
  6. How should I appear for Biotechnology entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  7. Which Books should I prepare for Bank Clerk Exams? List of Coaching Institutes for Bank Clerk Exams in Mohali?
  8. How to study B.Tech in USA after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
  10. What preparation is required for GMAT/CAT?
  11. How to study M.Sc Physics in Abroad countries like US, UK and AUS?
  12. List of entrance exams to study MDS in India? Tips for preparation?
  13. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  14. Procedure to do MBA abroad after completion of masters in India?
  15. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace in abroad?
  16. How to prepare for government recruitment exams? List of books can be referred for preparation
  17. cbi (central bureau of investigation) exam details? cretieria? how to apply? forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
16th January 2011, 11:16 PM
Gayathri.pabba

Default Re: List of entrance exams and their syllabus for admission into M.Tech course in India and Abroad? Best coaching institutes and books for preparation for the exams?

In india you can appear GATE exam for doing M.tech........... Can you kindly inform which branch syllabus is required for you....... ACE institute at Hyderabad gives best coaching for GATE.........
16th January 2011, 11:20 PM
srujanap

Default Re: List of entrance exams and their syllabus for admission into M.Tech course in India and Abroad? Best coaching institutes and books for preparation for the exams?

hi..
the entrance exams like GATE,TANCET,PGCET e.t.c to join in India. To go abroad exams like GRE,TOFEL,GMAT, e.t.c are to be attended. Syllabus for exams will be all the core subjects of the branch, mathematics, general apptitude.
institutes-
ACE ENGINEERING ACADEMY,hyd(GATE)
manyagroup,bangalore(GRE,GMAT,TOFEL)
T.I.M.E ,banglore(GATE,GRE,GMAT)
shrivani,banglore(GATE)
17th January 2011, 03:01 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Mubin,

For M.Tech admission one and only best exam is GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).This exam is recognize all over India and this exam helps you to provide scholarship from MHRD.Beside this some institutes are taking their own test to taking admission to M.Tech.

Studies abroad you need to clear two exams named IELTS(International English Language Testing System) and GRE(Graduate Record Examination).On the basis your score you may choose your university.Application procedure takes 1 year to get admission.Keep in mind.
27th February 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

give the list of syllabus for GRE entrance? n about scholarship to study in m.e from forieng?
9th March 2011, 12:06 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

List of entrance exams and their syllabus for admission into M.Tech course in India and Abroad
For M.Tech admission one and only best exam is GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).This exam is recognize all over India and this exam helps you to provide scholarship from MHRD.Beside this some institutes are taking their own test to taking admission to M.Tech.
Studies abroad you need to clear two exams named IELTS(International English Language Testing System) and GRE(Graduate Record Examination).On the basis your score you may choose your university.Application procedure takes 1 year to get admission
the entrance exams like GATE,TANCET,PGCET e.t.c to join in India. To go abroad exams like GRE,TOFEL,GMAT, e.t.c are to be attended. Syllabus for exams will be all the core subjects of the branch, mathematics, general apptitude.
institutes-
ACE ENGINEERING ACADEMY,hyd(GATE)
manyagroup,bangalore(GRE,GMAT,TOFEL)
T.I.M.E ,banglore(GATE,GRE,GMAT)
shrivani,banglore(GATE)

good luck
13th April 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for m tech Enterance Exam in Punjab Universty Chandigarh.?
1st May 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

hi,can you please suggest me the coaching centres for pgcet entrance exam for M tech?..
13th May 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

karnataka pgcet syllabus
27th May 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

pl suggest whether they giving schoolarships for pg courses?what will be the fee for exam like GRE,TOEFL,etc?When can WE take that exam??? thanksz in advance
1st June 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

GRE,ILETS,TOFFEL,TANCET,GATE syllabus and respective date of eaxminations
8th July 2011, 12:04 PM
SonalSinghal

there are many colleges in india which are offering mtech programs.. but I would advise you to look for many interesting and unique programs like artificial intelligence, CFD, robotics, structural engineering, built environment etc.. as these programs are good and have very good scope in future too.. So if these programs interests you then look for upes, a core sector university which is famous for its programs in pan asia region..
14th July 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

do you teach gate syllabus for metallurgical engineering.
14th July 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

do u teach gate syll for metallurgical engg??
28th July 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

can we take admission in m.tech after graduation
28th July 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

can we eligible for m.tech after b.sc or not
7th July 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Hi! i am vignesh from kerala. i m now doing my btech degree program in aeronautical engineering. I need informations regarding entrance exams through which i can pursue MTech in aero both in india and abroad. please give me more details about entr: exams which will give me a chance to study abroad.
18th July 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrence exam othere than GRE&TOEFL,,GMAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?