28th August 2011, 03:24 AM
aakasha

How to get into Air Force after the completion of Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?

i am pursuing,,b.tech in mechanical engineering,,,how can i get into air force after my graduation??????????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Air force after completing mechanical engineering
  2. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  4. How to join Indian Air Force just after completion of Graduation?
  5. How to join Air Force after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which Entrance Exams should I appear for this?
  6. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  7. Can I join Air Force after completion of Post Graduation course?
  8. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  9. Can I become a Pilot at Indian Air Force after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering
  10. Procedure to join Air Force in Mechanical engineering related steam?
  11. Eligibility to join Indian Air force after completing graduation in Arts stream?
  12. Can I apply for officer post in Air Force if I have less than 60% marks in Graduation?
  13. Is it possible to join Indian Navy or Air Force after completion of B.Teh graduation course? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility for air force after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is 12th standard compulsory to enter in Indian Air Force? Are we not eligible for Indian Air Force after SSC and after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How can I join Air Force after B.E in mechanical engineering
  18. Is there any direct entry for engineering student after graduation? I am a student of B.Tech and want to join Air force
28th August 2011, 04:48 PM
August
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get into Air Force after the completion of Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?

dear friend

there are many scope for you in Indian air force. There are many posts are meant to be for b.tech holders.

there are many exams like

UES

EKT

after that you will be called for SSB.

all the best.
28th August 2011, 07:27 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Default Re: How to get into Air Force after the completion of Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?

Dear friend,
I am giving you the details of Navy and Air force after Engineering.

Eligibility Criteria For Air Force:::
e : Between 19 and 1/2 to 25 years (between 02 January 1985 to 01 July 1990; both dates inclusive)

Educational Qualifications :A B.tech/BE Degree;with 60% or above marks in any discipline including civil engineering/ B. Arch./
Graduate degree with Post graduate Diploma/ Degree in Material Management/ ICWA/ CA
Physical Standards : Height and Weight : Minimum height – 157 cms with correlated weight.

Now if you satisfy the criterion then you start taking Employment News,notification will be there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?