29th September 2011, 07:18 PM
saravanan manokaran

How to get into ISRO after doing engineering in Electronics and Communication?

hi im saravanan im doing my engineering in electronics & communication. my aim s to get into isro. please tell me how to proceed and in what field i must get specialized (pg).

4th November 2011, 04:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into ISRO after doing engineering in Electronics and Communication?

You can definitely get in to ISRO for a job after completing your engineering. You have not mentioned the percentage secured by you. You should have a first class to apply. The notifications regarding the various opportunities which are vacant in ISRO will be published. You can apply accordingly. You need to attend the written examination as part of the selection criteria in to ISRO. You need to score at least 65% of marks in the graduation level. If you qualify in the written exam you will be called for the personal interview.
23rd November 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into ISRO after doing engineering in Electronics and Communication?

Sir i am a student of electronic& communication engg. sir i want to be a good scientist.for this what should i do.sir i am in very tension . i feel that i should study mwith ME engg. so plz tell me about career option in EC.
Anil kumar singh
13th December 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

How i could get isro job being diploma holders in electronics engineering.
18th December 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

hai sir,
my aim is to work at irso and i am studying b.tech final year,i have 60% can i elligeble
18th March 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

sir, how could i get job in isro as an electronics engineer,plssss guide me ,and also tell me what specifications should have to join isro plsssssir
9th July 2012, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

what is the role of an ECE engg. on ISRO???
10th September 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my B.E/ ECE with 76% aggregate, How can I join ISRO? and for that what exam should I write? What are the materials that i want to prepare for exams?
3rd December 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

can anyone please tell me where and when do i get the isro entrance examination form?
5th August 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i have 64.54% agregate in electronics and communication engineering from VTU.
Do i have the ability to join ISRO..??
4th January 2017, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

How do i get a job in ISRO as an Electrical and Electronics engineer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?