23rd October 2010, 10:57 AM
prpandya.4

How to get into SAC Ahmedabad after completing B.E in ECE?

How to get into SAC Ahmedabad after completing B.E. in ECE?
I am knowing that ISRO conducting exam every year... but I wanted to know that is that exam specially for ISRO,Banglore? Or can they post us in any of the ISRO centres? If that exam is only for ISRO,Banglore then which exam should be cleared for entering into SAC,Ahmedabad centre??
Please give me relevant information....
thanks....

8th January 2012, 05:41 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Talking Re: How to get into SAC Ahmedabad after completing B.E in ECE?

Hello,SAC is a part of ISRO.Space Applications Centre (SAC) is one of the major centres of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). It deals with a wide variety of subjects ranging from payload developments to societal applications.
SAC is responsible for realizing the applications-oriented programmes of ISRO in the areas of Satellite Communications, Navigation and Remote Sensing and many other services.

PROCEDURE TO APPLY:

You can pappy for the human resource section to the main office. It trains many engineers for the inplant training and later it takes them to their company.

You can apply here:

Overall web site related :
Email :[email protected]

Procurement, Tender, Vendor registration related :

Vendor Development, Technology Transfer and consultancy, Patents related :

Sponsored Research, Collaborative programme, academic interface related :

Exhibitions related :

Training, HR Development related :

Right to Information :

Space Applications Centre :
Jodhpur Tekra, Ambawadi Vistar P.O.
Ahmedabad – 380015
8th January 2012, 08:12 PM
zilku

Default Re: How to get into SAC Ahmedabad after completing B.E in ECE?

You can give the IIST entrance test of ISRO which is conducted by ISRO every year for all of our INDIA's students who have passed 12th. You can give it upto 5-6 years after you have passed your 12th. After passing it you will get addmission in IIST institute which is at Tiruvanantpuram & from that institute students are directly posted for jobs in ISRO so that you can get job at SAC, Ahmedabad also.
8th January 2012, 08:40 PM
zilku

Default Re: How to get into SAC Ahmedabad after completing B.E in ECE?

I have posted you one answer before this but I want to tell you that you may use the given link for more information iist.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?