16th April 2012, 11:10 AM
ramana419

How to get Job in BHEL or any other Government Company being a candidate qualified in GATE Exam?

can u tel me how to get job in bhel or any other govt company . and i was a gate qualifier but i was not appied for bhel ever before

16th April 2012, 01:49 PM
reshu31121991

Default Re: How to get Job in BHEL or any other Government Company being a candidate qualified in GATE Exam?

Hello friend,
eligilibility for B.H.E.L minimum 6 months working in any company ,
special test and you need to qualify in taht.
other government jobs nwes paper advertisements
get google job alerts to youe mail .join them.
For pursuing higher jobs with good reputation higher degree is mandatory.
16th April 2012, 03:18 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get Job in BHEL or any other Government Company being a candidate qualified in GATE Exam?

Every year Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited employ many Engineers of different discipline.

Minimum Eligibility
  • ---Bachelor degree in Engineering /Technology from recognized university in
  • Mechanical
  • Electrical
  • Electronics
  • ---At least 65% marks in bachelor degree in Engineering /Technology.

Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of GATE 2012 score .

for more info visit website

www.careers.bhel.in
8th July 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

at which suitable rank in gate i get job in bhel and other government sectors.
i m student of mechanical engineering
12th July 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

list of competitive exams in electrical engineering
15th July 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I am keenly interested in public sector like BHEL...
I m in 2nd year in BE
Is Gate score card enough for getting job in Bhel?
21st August 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

can i have a good job in B .H.E.L hyd with B.Sc qualification and is there any exam for this?
30th August 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for gate exam?
16th September 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

if there is any chance to get the job in bhel withouy appearing in gate 2013
17th September 2012, 01:34 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to get job in any Public Sector Undertaking including BHEL is pretty simple. If you have a Engineering graduation degree then you can apply for job by appearing for the entrance exam.

Just like any other government job, Public Sector Undertaking jobs are also offered following a entrance exam. You need to perform well in the entrance exam to get the job. Now there isn't any Common Entrance exam which is accepted by all the PSUs. Each company conducts its own entrance exam.

The details of exam can be obtained either by the official website of the PSU or through the leading employment dailies. You would be able to find information such as admission process, exam dates and other important details.

Now coming back to the PSU entrance exam. There are basically two stages of the entrance exam:

1) Written Test

2) Interview

Although not every Public Sector Undertaking conducts written test. In past few years some PSUs have moved to the GATE entrance exam. Instead of conducting written test they hire candidates based on their performance in General Aptitude Test for Engineering. One such example is the BHEL where you are interested to apply.

Eligibility

The eligibility criteria for all the PSUs is the same. Apart from the fact that you need to ensure that there is job vacancies for the Engineering candidates belonging to your stream. This is mainly mentioned in the job post.

1. Bachelor degree in Engineering from a recognized university.

2. BHEL generally recruit candidates having completed B.Tech in Civil/Mehanical/Electrical/Electronics

3. At least 60 percent marks in B.Tech.

4. There should not be any pending backlogs.

5. Age Limit for the job is 21 to 30 years.

6. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC

7. While SC/ST get 5 years relaxation.
5th October 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

how to get job in bhel , what type of question in the written exam
10th October 2012, 05:08 AM
Unregistered

how to get job in bhel , what type of question in the written exam
12th November 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i wanna get bhel job vacancies for my mail id
17th November 2012, 12:27 PM
sachin kumar goel

The equivalent BE degree authorised vide Govt of India Ministry of Education and Defence in respect of defence personals are considered for GATE exam or not.
These Equivalent Degrees are authorised after a 20 years of regular service in respective technical trades whose basic qualification is 03 years Diploma in respective trades.
5th January 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the basic qualification needed for getting a job in bhel company and also how to prepare for a gate exam, can you plesae teli us?
24th January 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am engineering student in Anna university. How will get the bhel company jobs. What are the procedure and interview....
13th February 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

does BHEL recognise the BE degree awarded to defence personals after their 15 years of distinguish service vide the authority from ministry of education and ministry of defence? On the babsis of same can an exservicemen appear in GATE exam?
5th March 2013, 05:46 PM
v.sivanarayana

Cool sir any other Government Company job please sir

Sir i am sivanarayana completad iti i want any joa for gov.t
5th March 2013, 05:46 PM
v.sivanarayana

Sir i am sivanarayana completad iti i want any joa for gov.t
5th March 2013, 05:47 PM
v.sivanarayana

Sir i am sivanarayana completad iti i want any joa for gov.t [email protected]
28th May 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the gate rank to be achieved by a general category girl to get a job in bhel?
18th October 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: How to get Job in BHEL or any other Government Company being a candidate qualified in GATE Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramana419 View Post
can u tel me how to get job in bhel or any other govt company . and i was a gate qualifier but i was not appied for bhel ever before
if you get <1000 rank there isa chance
9th February 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

How much i have to score in gate to be aligible for applying bhel job as i am a s.c candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?