1st January 2012, 08:56 PM
mushtaqw_elst

How to get Job in good Companies after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?

Iam doing m.sc. electronics in kashmir university and i want to do job in good companies after completion of my m.sc.would you please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a good Job after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  2. How to get a job in reputed electronics based companies? I have completed PG MSc Electronics
  3. In which companies I can get god Job after completion of M.Sc in IT?
  4. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  5. How to get a job in electronics company? How to prepare and what is the eligibility to get a job in electronics companies?
  6. What is the career in electronics? How many companies are there in India?
  7. How to join MSc electronics? I am doing BSc electronics
  8. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course?
  9. What can I do after my BSc EC degree?
  10. Any good scope in electronics and communication engineering in India? Names of the companies hiring the students? What is the salary offered?
  11. What will be a good option after MSc Electronics after completing BSc in Physics?
  12. Which Branch of Engineering will be in more demand after 4 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  14. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  15. Detailed information regarding M.Sc. Electronics & Telecommunications course?
  16. Can I get Job in Core Companies for Electronics in Hyderabad being a candidate having secured 65% in M.Sc Electronics?
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  18. List of private companies for ECE diploma holder? -- [New]
31st January 2012, 02:10 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Job in good Companies after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?

As a M.Sc in Electronics you can work in both government or private companies. As for government jobs you have to appear for the written exams conducted by UPSC, SSC, State Level PSC, RRB, Nationalized Banks etc., for several posts in different government departments. To know about exams and job vacancies follow the employment news and refer, www.upsc.gov.in, www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on government jobs.
One of the upcoming exam conducted by UPSC which might interest you is; Engineering Services Exam: 15.6.2012
In order to get jobs with private companies you have tp face interview with top companies to get jobs with them. To get interview updates you can register with the online job consultancies and local job consultancies who provides the dates of interviews as per your eligibility. You can post your resume in the career portal of the company of your choice by visiting their official website, to get interview calls as per you experience and eligibility.
5th January 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Job in good Companies after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?

career after msc in electronics?
and how many top companies are there in india?
how many job positions are there?
what position is suitable for me?
sir/ madam please clarify my doubts.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?